PineClan

LEADER (First in command, has nine lives)

BLIZZARDSTAR- A tall thin tom with a pelt as white as snow with dark gray patches around his pelt, he has mesmerising ice blue eyes and a long thin tail.

DEPUTY (Second in command, creates patrols)

CROWFROST- Large, muscular jet black tom with eyes as yellow as the sun and a pelt that suits OakFlan better.

Apprentice, APPLEPAW

MEDICINE CAT (Two cats that heals sick and injured cats)

BRINDLEFLOWER- Sandy brown she Cat with darker brown flecks on her back and muzzle, she has white paws and bright green eyes.

Apprentice, WHITESHINE

WARRIORS (Toms and she-cats without kits)

SMOKEFLASH- Dark gray tom with thick black tabby stripes and faint blue eyes and a long fluffy tail, he has a very flirty attitude.

Apprentice, GOLDENPAW

PALEFLOWER- Pale ginger she-cat with a snowy white muzzle with dark brown flecks on it and dark Amber eyes.
SNAKESTING- Black and white tom with shadowy green eyes and long silver whiskers that stretch as long as a snake.
BRANCHHEART- Dark brown she-cat with white spots and dark green eyes.
DRIFTSEA- Silver-blue she-cat with light blue eyes, she has thick fur and a pale pink nose.
TIGERSTALK- Huge brown tabby tom with a scar stretching out from his shoulder to his stomach.
THAWSTRIPE- Dark brown tom with a black stripe going from his muzzle down his back and down to his tail tip.
PIKEPATCH- Russet brown tom with a black underbelly, paws and eartips, blue eyes.
SANDBIRD- Pale ginger she-cat with brown flecks on her back, green eyes.
ELMRUNNER- Light brown tom with many shades of brown patches and green eyes.
CLOUDWILLOW- Pretty white she-cat with ice blue eyes and a twisted paw.
THISTLEWING- Gray tom with a white underbelly and black tabby stripes, amber eyes.
GRAYSTEM- Dark gray she-cat with green eyes and one white paw.
CINDERSLIP- Pretty silver she-cat with pale blue eyes.
DEERFERN- Brown she-cat with white spots on her back and muzzle, green eyes.

APPRENTICES (More than six moons old, in training to become warriors)

WHITESHINE- White she-cat with bright golden eyes, medicine cat apprentice.
FLAMEPAW- Ginger tabby tom with amber eyes.
NEWTPAW- Gray tom with green eyes.
GOLDENPAW- Pretty golden tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
TORNPAW- Black tom with a gray underbelly and green eyes, secret crush on the medicine Cat Apprentice.
SPLASHPAW- Silver tabby tom with a white underbelly and blue eyes.
AMBERPAW- Large tortoiseshell tom with Amber eyes.
ICEPAW- White she-cat with Amber eyes.
HAWKPAW- Dark brown tabby tom with a snowy white chest and ice blue eyes.

QUEENS (She-cats expecting or nursing kits)
SPARROWGLOW- Dark russet she-cat, expecting Snakesting's kits.
ASHCLOUD- Gray she-cat with silver flecks and Amber eyes, mother of Lizardkit and Mothkit.
FEATHERWISH- Pretty white she-cat with silver patches with dark gray tabby stripes, brown eyes, expecting a 2nd litter of Pikepatch's kits.

KITS (new-born kits, learning clan life)
LIZARDKIT-Dark brown tom with dark green eyes.
MOTHKIT- Tan tabby she-cat with Amber eyes.

ELDERS (Former warriors and queens, now retired)
BERRYSLIP- Cream tom with a pale red nose and Amber eyes.
SILVERFLAME- Silver tabby she-cat with long whiskers and green eyes.