Chapter 27: new apartment

i woke up he next morning to the sound of a door slamming. i didnt know which door. but it was definitely a door.

i climbed out of my queen bed,which jay had covered with pink flowery bed sheets from about 2 years ago. i opened my bedroom door and saw pizza boxes chilling on the coffee table,he never did like tidying up.

i walked over to the kitchen counter and saw mail. being the nosey child i am i had a flick through the envelopes. realising there was nothing interesting in there i walked over to the kettle and started to boil some water. i grabbed a mug, and a tea bag.

after making a tea i walked over to the bin to put the used teabag in it and saw an envelope on the floor. i picked it up, about to put it into the bin when i saw a letter poking out of the top. i decided it couldnt be that important if he put it in the bin so i read it.

Dear Jay,

i am writing you this letter to tell you that i have contacted all the right people and you are now the legal guardian on Mackenzie Connor.

by law you must attend all school related meetings etc and you will be checked up on by the social services. if you dont meet their requirements Mackenzie will be put into care. she will not be allowed out of care unless adopted,fostered or if she finds her own place.

as Mackenzie is 16+, if she ends up in care she will be allowed to buy her own place provided she can pay for it, and can keep the rent payed for. money must be supplied by job or family member.

Mackenzie isnt allowed within 50 meters on the house by law, if she breaks this law i am allowed to call the police. restraining order protocall.

i hope you succeed. she is no longer in my care.

yours sincerly,

Robert Connor.

you cannot be serious. my own father, has disowned me. he went behind jays back and put me in his care. jays my guardian. shit.

without a second thought i grabbed some jeans and a hoodie and threw on my converse. i ran out the door, grabbed my bike and rode all the way to my previous house. i knocked on the door rapidly, fast and rapidly.

max opened. he looked shocked to see me.

"mackenzie,whar are you doing here?" he asked hugging me.

"let go max, not now" i said wriggling out of his grasp and marching into the kitchen towards she shouting.

i saw jay and dad. jay was shouting at dad but stopped when he saw me and what i was holding.

the letter.

"how the fuck could you?" i shouted at my dad "yeah, disown me. whatever. but put this on jay? he doesnt want this. he doesnt want this life. HE DOESNT WANT ME. SO WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GO AND PUT ME IN HIS CARE. HES A 19 YEAR OLD BOY THAT YOU HAVE RUINED THE LIFE OF BY PUTTING A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL IN THE CUSTODY OF. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU? HE DOESNT WANT THIS LIFE. HES STILL GOT A LIFE TO LIVE AND YOU HAVE ACTUALLY JUST RUINED THAT CHANCE NOW. YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD!"

"HE FUCKED HIS LIFE UP WHEN HE WAS 15 MAKENZIE. HE IS DESTINED TO BE A FUCK UP. ALWAYS HAS BEEN SO DONT COME IN HERE AND START CHATTING SHIT. YOU MIGHT GIVE HIM A SENCE OF DIRECTION!"

"THAT IST YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE!" i screamed "AND THIS LETTER? YOU MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT YOU SCRAPED OFF YOUR SHOE. IM YOUR DAUGHTER, DISOWNED OR NOT. IM STILL YOUR DAUGHTER. APPRECIATE THAT!" I said before walking out to see a very worried looking set of twins.

"mack, where are you going?" they asked

"ive been kicked out. disowned by your father." i said harshly but when i saw their sad faces i came and hugged them. "hey, im living at jays. its only around the corner. you can come and visit me all the time. behave for dad and lucy. as much as you may hate her, youll love that little boy. trust me. ok. i love you both"

i went to walk out but saw olli standing there.

"bye biggest brother of them all"

"cant believe out of all of us, your the one to get kicked out"

"i know. i love you olli"

"i love you too"

"thanks for everything" i said as i hugged him,tears threatening to spill.

he just hugged me back and didnt say anything.

max was next. this was going to be hard.

"bye max" i said standing infront of him.

"come here" he said as he pulled me into a hug. "i love you ok. your going to be fine. ill come and see you and you can come and see us."

"actually i cant come and see you lots, when your here. dad put a restraining order against me and this property. im not allowed to be here right now."

"thats a load of bullshit. we can meet somewhere. ill text you all the time. ill miss you"

"max im going around the corner."

"i never been away from you. youve always lived under the same roof as me. where i can protect you"

"jay can do that for you, i love you. ive got to go before the big faggot calls the police"

"bye" he said as i walked out with jay.

bye old house.

hello new home.

----

this one was okay. 

nearly the end of the book. 

once I've finished editing this, it will officially be finished. Completely. ahh! i would have finished a book!

boom.

anyways,

enjoy reading!

Always,

LilChickaa xox