tag numero dos ; authornim

Tagged by taehyungssexyback

1) What type of genre do you prefer to read?

I love angst. Especially if it involves karma and/or jealousy.

2) What type of genre do you prefer to write?

I prefer to write fluff but I'm better at writing smut. Oops.

3) Do you write fanfics or original stories?

Fanfics.

4) Are you fine with doing lgbtqa+ stories?

Yes, absolutely. My 3 Haikyuu!! Fics are boyxboy.

5) If you have any, what are the inspirations for your stories?

The only one that really has an "inspiration" is Nihilism. My dad has a shirt that says "I don't believe in nihilism"-which is a good pun, now that I think about it- and I looked up the definition of nihilism and was like "i need to make a nihilistic character" and so i did.

6) what do you think about your stories?

Stargazing and Finding the Fret are cute, Nihilism is an emotional rollercoaster that I should probably give a better plot to, and Library Boy, the Hobi fic I'm currently writing, is cute so far and I'm hoping it pans out well.

7) How long ago did you start writing?

Yikes, I started writing in 2014 on a separate account. I have two fanfictions on there still, one with 167k or something like that that I'm editing, and another with like 60k that I gave up on in early 2016. Oops.

8) What other sources do you write on?

Archive of our own.

9) Do you think your ideas for your stories are original?

Stargazing: no
Nihilism: yes
Finding the fret: yes
Library boy: yes

10) Would you ever publish your books?

I would love to be a published author, just not with my current works.

I am tagging:

Anyone that wants to do it because yikes I don't have many mutuals that have actually written things. zoinks.