EIGHT-What?!

(Harry POV) *1 week later*

 it has been crazy around here. Everyone trying to find Louis and worrying cause no calls, text, picture and videos have been sent in. Right now while everyone else went shopping for food I am sitting on a chair with a guitar in the room where the piano is.

I start playing and singing not noticing everyone there...

You've got a hold of me
don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
but I fall when I'm around you

Show me an open door
then you go and slam it on me
I can't take anymore
I'm saying baby

Please have mercy on me
take it easy on my heart
even though you don't mean to hurt me
you keep tearing me apart
would you please have mercy, mercy on my
heart
would you please have mercy, mercy on my
heart

I'd drive through the night
just to be near you baby
heart open, testify
tell me that I'm not crazy

I'm not asking for a lot
just that your honest with me
my pride is all I got
I'm saying baby

Please have mercy on me
take it easy on my heart
even though you don't me to hurt me
you keep tearing me apart
would you please have mercy on me
I'm a puppet on your strings
and even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free
would you please have mercy, mercy on my
heart
would you please have mercy, mercy on my
heart

Consuming all the air inside my lungs
ripping all the skin form off my bones
I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
I would gladly do it twice

Consuming all the air inside my lungs
ripping all the skin from off my bones
I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
I would gladly do it twice

Oh, please have mercy on me
take it easy on my heart
even though you don't mean to hurt me
you keep tearing me apart
would you please have mercy on me
I'm a puppet on your string
and even though you got good intentions
I need you to set me free
I'm begging you for mercy, mercy on my heart
I'm begging you, begging you please baby
I'm begging you for mercy, mercy on my heart
oh, I'm begging you, I'm begging you, yeah

When I finished singing and playing I had tears running down my cheeks. When a sob escapes my mouth Zayn pulls me into a tight hug. He let me cry in his shoulder.

"I m-miss them." I managed to get out. "I know you do Haz. So do we." he tells me.

Once I calm down...

(Zayn POV)

Once Harry calm down and I let him cry on my shoulder he went to take a nap. Everyone else is sitting around bored.

"Do you guys think he's going to be okay?" I ask a little worried.

"Who knows Zayn." Niall says sad. "He misses them just as much as we do." Liam says looking me in the eyes.

"Of course we do. His family is our family and vise versa." I say. Liam and Niall nod in agreement.

I put my head in my hands and sigh.

A couple minutes later we hear a scream. We look at each other wide eyed and sprint to Harry's room. When we got there he was still screaming with sweat everywhere. I run over and shake him.

"Harry! Wake up!" I say while shaking him. After shaking him for a few more seconds he sits up wide awake breathing heavily. I look at everyone else worried.

"Haz you okay?" I ask worried. Once he calms his breathing he answers. "Ya I'll be up in a minute." he says and we all start heading back up stairs.

Once Harry is up stairs dinner (supper) is ready. He sits at the table not even touching his food.

"Harry you have to eat." I say and he looks at me with sad eyes. "Haz. I'm sorry if I am being tough on you but, when we get our family back I don't feel like telling them 'sorry Harry wouldn't eat so he is in the hospital'" after I said that he started eating.

Once we were done eating...

(Harry POV)

After dinner I went and sat at the piano pushing some random keys. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. When I was done at the piano I went and sat down on the couch in the lobby looking out the window with a cup of tea.

"Haz are you okay?" I turn around and see everyone standing there with worried written all over there faces. I look back out the window and sip my tea. "I'm fine." I lie. The truth is that I am not fine. I want everything to go back to normal and be with my daughter and Louis.

"I know your lying. What's wrong?" Niall ask sitting down next to me. "I just want everything to go back to normal." I say with tears in my eyes still looking out the window.

"Harry." a female voice says. I stand up and turn around and everyone gasp.

"Eleanor?" I ask. "Hi. Um I know I shouldn't be here but you and Louis don't deserve this." she says which gets me more confused.

"They forced me to do what we did or they would have killed my family. You got to do what you got to do." she says close to letting her tears pour.

"You work for them?" I ask. "I did." after she said that her tears starting to come and so did mine. "I'm really sorry." she says.

I pull her into a hug with my tears still falling.

"You got to do what you got to do." I say. "Do you know where he is?" I ask her looking in her eyes. She smiles. "You already know where he is."

I chuckle and say.

"That cheesy bastard."

---WELL THERE YOU GO. AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A WEEK I WAS AT MY DADS. WELL WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE YA ALL XOX!!!

--EMMA