Chapter 13

You were laying on a building in the middle of Trost. Titans were far away from your location which help but they kept moving and were unpredictable. Your head was hurting amensly and your 3DM gear was missing from your person and your sleeves were torn. You soon sat up.

"How am I suppose to get back?" You asked yourself. "I can't go titan because that'll just scare everyone."

You stood there thinking and then a large figure stood up front of you, a titan. You stared at it scared. You began to run and tried to jump to the next building. You grabbed onto the edge but your hands slipped and you fell.

You landed on the ground with a thump and you groaned in pain. You then began to run again. You didn't notice Annie on one of the building above watching you. She then took off to get help.

You had lost all breath and fell to your knees exhausted.

"Maybe I was meant to meet my end," you said to yourself and a titan soon approached you.

You stared up at it and sighed. Just then you heard a slash and blood spattered from behind the titan.
Bertholdt had slashed it's nape killing it. The body fell limply to the ground.

You smiled over at him and then you were soon picked up in someone's arm. You looked up glad to see Reiner.
His expression had shock and happiness in it. But you didn't care. You were just glad to see him again. You then soon landed on a building and Reiner set you down. Tears fell down his face.

"I thought I had lost you. Armin had said you were killed," Reiner said and gazed at you.

"I told you I can take care of myself but sometimes I need a knight in shining armor," you said and smiled.

Reiner then cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against yours. You stood surprised but then kissed him and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.The both of you soon pulled away smiling.

"I love you (y/n)," Reiner said and ran his hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.
"I love you too Reiner. Don't ever leave my side again," you said and wrapped you arms around him and hugged him tightly. He then hugged back.

"Hey love birds. We need to head back to the wall," Annie said and Bertholdt stood beside her.

You nodded blushing a lot. Reiner then picked you up bridal style and then headed back to the wall.

Welp. There you go XD