Prologue

Manik

IIT

Indian Institute of Technology

Dreams of thousand youth .
Fulfilment of very few.

And I was one of them .

All my life I have been brought up with poise and manners .

In towns like Benaras , the only thing that mattered the most was , moral.

We belonged to a very religious family , prestigious religious family of Benaras .

Guru Sri Maheshwarnath .

My father .

Well known my the entire Benaras and sometimes beyond it .

I was the first one from my family who got chance in such a prestigious and honourable institution.

The entire town came to our house to congratulate me. After all I was their pride.

Coming to Delhi was strange . I had a very few acquaintance over here . That too of not very close relation . The closest person I had on Delhi was Madhav , my childhood best friend. He was the rebellious one in out group who couldn't bear our 'poise and restricted ' families, as per his words .

He was studying in Delhi college, living his dream, which was Independence.

If you ask me whether I find myself suffocated in the life I have lead all my life , then I will always reply No without a second thought. I mean, I never found any problem in my life. I was blessed enough to have a family, more like , a very respected family, love and affection from all and a peaceful life. What more do you need in your life ?

Infact Delhi was becoming my uncomfort. Madhav's house was always packed with some losers , drunk and idiots who have no idea about their future and ruining their lives simply by drinking booze 24/7.

I don't like partying, get drunk and have a huge hangover the next . I mean it's better to learn the formula

 I mean it's better to learn the formula

than getting drunk and the following.

I promise my father to uphold our family reputation and complete my studies with full sincerity and then come back to our home.

And I have every intention of doing so for the rest 4 years of my engineering life.

Nandini

"Ahh..Ahh faster baby faster. Yes yes yes that how you do it ... keep going keeeeep going ...."

"I am cumming , cumming now , only for youuu...."

And cut .

"It was amazing Nands. What a scene man , what a scene . I knew you are a star , the first time I saw you, I realised it. You know Nands I am a talented man, I know who is a star just by seeing it..." and the director went on and on. I internally rolled my eyes at him .

He was a man who're in simple terms. He has been pestering me and buttering me up for the last 3 weeks just because he thinks I am up for a challenge, a challenge to him to bed me.

I might be a pornstar but that simply doesn't make me a whore to sleep with him , a person of simply my father's age.

Dad.

Thinking about family breaks so much pain that at times it's difficult to sustain. I miss them. I miss them so much . I wish I could go and meet them .

But I can't. This is my life now . I can't ruin their life simply for my own choice ,no matter how much it hurts .

People know me , they know my deed and they obviously wanted me to behave in a certain way .

I am what people made out of me .
I am no more Nandini , the little bubbly chirping girl .
I am Nands now. Or the masked girl , what they say.

I no longer smile now. I only giggle and moan because I am one of the most renowned pornstar of India .

I am in a mask in my every video but i am still being being exploited .

My body is still being used .

I am giggling but my heart is shattering .

I am moaning but my soul is crying .

The only solace that comes in my already shattered life is , I got chance into my dream college , IIT .

I have worked so hard for this dream, only this one selfish thing in my life , just for myself.

This is my life . And I have accepted my fate .

The only thing I have got to myself to motivate me to survive in this shithole world a little longer , is the dream to finally join IIT

•••••••

Voila , here you go guys . The prologue is updated . I am extremely thrilled bout this story . I can already say it will be very interesting to both read and write .

I will start updating the chapters from September.

Please do vote and comments and let me know your views on it ❤️