HE DID WHAT!?

NEWTS P.O.V
All of the other runners are back,and they have been for hours. Where is Minho? My thoughts were interrupted by faint noises outside Minho and I's hut."Wow did you hear that Minho was in the tree house making out with Adam?" I recognized that voice as Hank's."No, I saw them I walked up to get something and they were seconds away from shagging the living day lights of each other!" George said matter of factly. No this can't be true. He wouldn't. I thought sadly. Would he? Then with my sadness starting to turn to anger I thought HOW DARE HE!? I stormed out of MY hut.Yes, I am kicking Minho out. He can share a bloody hut with his slint headed git for a shagging partner. Why him? He's not even bloody cute! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into Tommy." Sorry Tommy I wasn't looking where I saw going, sorry." I apologized. "Newt it's fine." He said with a cheesey smile," But you don't look okay is something wrong?" He asked. How did he know? Has he heard the (hopefully) rumors? "Uhm, yes. Something is v-very wrong." I stutter letting the truth out. "What's wrong Newt? What happened?" Tommy asked very concerned. I fell into his arms as I broke down crying. "Min-Minho he's ch-cheating o-on me." I felt pathetic. He picked me up with his strong muscular- Wait, Newt Stop! You have Minho... But he's the reason that you're crying in Tommy's arms in the first place. I thought to myself. I let out a sigh wnd rested my head on his chest. Slowly the scenery faded to black......
THOMAS'S P.V.O
As I'm walking I feel Newt's muscles go limp. I knew that he'd fallen asleep at this point. God, he looked so shucking perfect and innocent when he sleeps. He looks perfect all of the time though. I hope this plan works.... I think as I set Newt down on my bed and cover him so he won't get cold....
NEWT'S P.O.V
Finally I wake up. I had the strangest dream. Minho had been... Then it hit me. It wasn't a dream. I open my eyes to a vogly familiar place, with tears starting to fill my eyes. I think I can't believe him! I gave him everything I had. I told him about my thoughts and, fears, my scars..... And he did this to me. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me and the voice that these arms belonged to said," Newt, it's okay. He doesn't deserve you anyways." I recognized that voice. It was Tommy's. Oh yeah it's coming back now. He helped me when my love was the one to hurt me. "You can stay here tonight if you want." Tommy told me. "Will Gally mind?" I didn't want to crash a perfectly good relationship because mine sunk. "Oh yeah we didn't work out. He was too controlling." Tommy said with a very sad look on his face. "Tommy, I'm sorry I guess realtionships just suck." I say. "Not always, it's only when you're with the wrong people." Tommy says then seductively pulled me into a passionate kiss. His lips are perfect." Tommy-" I say with a heavy breath. "Yeah Newt." He says while taking off my shirt. "I c-can't I have Minho." I say in between kisses. Tommy stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. " But isn't he the one that hurt you?" After Tommy says that I let all of that sink in. Yes, he was. The was the one to hurt me. I look at Tommy anr after a second of deciding then this is what I want. I reach over to Tommy to take his shirt off. And I do. I stare in admiration at hid chest and stomach. Dear Lord I mean it's not as good as Minho's 12 pack but it's a nice 6 pack and it looks gokd on him. I look down to see a gaint bulge in my pants. This has never happend when I was with Minho. But I never went this far with Minho... "Do you like what you see?" He asked with a smug smirk. "Yes!" I said firmly lying him down and climbing on top of him. I noticed that he had the same bulge too. Only bigger. As I thought that my eyes got wider.
THOMAS'S P.O.V
I look down to see Newt staring at the bulge in my pants, " Do you wanna see it?" I asked. He looked at me. God, he's beautiful! "Y-yes" he said nervously. "Do it." I said with a smile. Look looked at my pants then back at me. I nodded. He unzipped my pants then pulled them off. Then he slowly pulled off my runner boxers, which honestly are very comfy.

*Later that night*

I reached over and wipped his face off with my shirt that he decided was best if it was off of me. "Thanks Tommy, now could you put your pants on? I'm kinda tired." Newt said adding a yawn at the end. "Sure Angel. Can I call you that?" I said putting my pants on and lying next to Newt on my bed. "Call me whatever you want Tommy, good night." He said snuggling up to me. "Mmkay. Good night Angel."

!!!!!!!!!!A/N!!!!!!!!
Okay, okay guys I know I have alot of explaining to do I mean I haven't updated in like two months and I'm sorry. But I'm just kinda losing interest in this story. So I'm gonna finish this book in about 3-4 more chapters. But I will be making a AU Minewt Story idk the name but I'll post it on here and I promise it will be 10 times better than this one. Anyways thanks guys for reading this and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and the ones before and after
~SerSte💕