rant

okay this is about teen top fans aka angels wanting wannables to stop calling daniel his nickname, niel because that's one of their members names.

okay let me get something straight, i have no beef with angels or teen top so i'm not bashing either of them don't worry.

okay so they're are getting pressed because of his nickname????

it's one thing if it was his stage name but telling people to stop calling someone a nickname that their friends and family has used for multiple years is stupid.

it's basically like wannables asking starlights to stop calling vixx's ken jaehwan (his real name) because that's w1 jaehwan's stage name. or telling carats they can't call woozi, jihoon because that's w1's jihoon's stage name/real name.

it's stupid and literally irrelevant.

=

so this next one is going to be on carats asking ymc to change w1's fandom colors.

okay honestly if it was say my ub group, ioi's colors being 'copied' i honestly wouldn't care, because they are literally just colors.

like i understand to an extent on why people are getting made but yo it'll end in like a year bc they're gonna disband anyways.

people whining and telling them to change it after all the merchandise has already been made and is ready to be sold aren't gonna get what they won't because that'll cost a whole lot of money to change in time for their first concert.

sorry if anybody got offended i tried to make this as respectful and mild as i can but lol not good at that.

anyways support wanna one when they debut with energetic! let's see if we can break the record for most views for debuted group in the first day (: it's currently held by kard with like 3 mil or something.