Chapter 13

It's been a week since I woke up from the coma and I was released four days after. I've been spending everyday just hanging out with everyone.

They make sure to be super cautious, as if it would save me if something happened, but I love their consideration.

All of us were in the park right now. Jin was worried it might scare me but being here now, is actually really relieving and stress free.

We got our icecream and sat down at a picnic table. We didn't even get to start eating when a shy looking girl approached us.

"Umm, my name is Sarah, I'm an ARMY. I saw that you were feeling better and I wanted to say I'm really happy you recovered. I really love the boys but I love you guys as well since you make them happy." The girl said, staring at me and cassy.

"Ah, thank you so much. I'm sure the supportive ARMY and prayers they sent for me helped me recover well. You are very kind Sarah." I say with a bright smile.

"May- may I have a picture with you two?" She asked, gesturing between us girls. "Of course!" Cas shouted. We both got up and walked beside her and she took a selfie with us.

"Thank you so much. I would ask for one with you seven but I understand you may not want to." Sarah said. "Ani! We will take a picture with you. You are very nice, it's the least we could do." They assure, surrounding her. She takes a selfie with them as well and thanks us again.

"Do you have a Twitter account y/n unnie and Cassy unnie?" She asks. We both smile and give her our usernames. She follows us and thanks us again before wishing us all the best and leaving.

"She is so nice!" I squeak. Everyone chuckles and nods. "Its good to know there are people like that." Cas agreed. "When we get back to the dorm I want to follow her back on twitter but right now I'm gonna enjoy my icecream." I say.

We all laugh at my childish statement and we all eat our icecream.

-

"OMO CASSY COME LOOK AT THIS!" I scream to cas who was in the bathroom changing into pajamas. She walked out and we both looked at the post we were tagged in.

*image of you and Cassy with Sarah*
*you and 2 others tagged (bts and cas)*

Cassy unnie and y/n unnie are so sweet! I met them and the rest of BTS and they were all so kind. They really do deserve all the love in the word!

"Awwwwww!" Cassy started to aww after reading the post. "I know right?! And look at the comments!" I point out.

"They are both so beautiful! Goals!"

"Omo, I want to meet them!"

"They look perfect for the boys!"

Cassy read a few of the comments and we both smile. "Oh my God! I have thousands of followers. That happened in like an hour!" I exclaim.

"These boys." Cassy said, showing you her phone. We both start laughing at shaking our heads. "They followed us both?!" I exclaim.

We hear someone knock and I open the door to reveal tae and yoongi. "What are you doing here? We are busy laughing." I say. "Well this is my room, Cassy is still sharing a room with tae. But we wanted to see if you saw the post." Yoongi replied.

"Ne, we did. We also saw that you followed us both using the account and that each of us have thousands of followers now. And a lot of ARMY think we are beautiful, I mean Cassy is but I'm a potato-" "CORRECTION! WE ARE BOTH POTATOES!" "Anyways, tons or ARMY are supportive and nice and it's not what I expected." I finish.

Tae and yoongi walk in and sit on the bed so I close the door and sit beside cas on the bed. "I'm glad they support you two." Tae said. "Same." Cas and I said in unison.

"So what should we do?" Yoongi asked. "Sleep." I suggest. "My jagi is a genious." Yoongi said with a smirk as he shoves Cassy and tae out of the room.

I was already in my pajamas so I just lay down and wait for yoongi. I feel the bed slightly dip and I open my eyes and see a smiling yoongi.

"I love your gummy smile." I mumble. "I love everything about you." Yoongi replied. "Yah! Cheesy!" I squeal. Yoongi chuckles and pulls me into his embrace.

"Saranghae y/n." Yoongi whispered. "Nado saranghae yoongi." I whisper back.

-

A/N : alright guys, first of all, thank you so much for all the support. It's honestly crazy how many views this book already has. I'm so glad you are all enjoying the book.

Second of all, chibichuuu is writing a jimin ff and it's already so good after one chapter. You guys should check it out and give her support as well, she deserves it.

Lastly, I would like to ask a question. What do you think I should call my followers? I almost have 200 followers now and I think you all deserve a fandom name. Sooooo, I'm leaving it up to you. Give suggestions and I will pick one I love (and give credit) and all you amazing people will now have a fandom name!