>Curly Fries<

Ella's POV

Sam and I are now on the highway on our way to who knows where. She is jamming to the music like before and I am hungry. I have no clue how she convinced me to do this, but how bad could this be?

Sam turns down the music and asks,"Want some Arby's?"

"Yes please!"I squeal with happiness.

"Calm down pup. It's just food,"she says grinning.

I glare at her,"I can't even remember the last time I ate food."

"Did you not have dinner yesterday?"she asks.

"No, I was planning on eating after leaving the party early,"I reply.

"Aw my poor little pup,"she says.

I groan as she exits off the highway. She goes to an Arby's and goes to the drive threw.

"What would you like pup?"she asks me.

"I want a Smokehouse Brisket with medium curly fries and a Dr.Pepper,"I respond automatically.

I always get that except sometimes I switch up the drink. I just don't like anything else from this place and what I always get is so good.

She then orders and we pull up to get our food. Man just thinking about my curly fries makes my mouth water. After waiting a while they give us our food and Sam pays.

She parks in the parking lot and asks for her food. She got a large curly fries and a Root Beer. I hand her food to her and get my food out.

After she finishes her fries we get back on the road while I continue eating my food. She turns up the music and starts to jam out again. I finish my sandwich or whatever you call it and start with my fries.

"When I was a young boy my father took me into the city-"the song on the radio plays.

"Oh my gosh! This is my song!"Sam screams as she then starts to sing to the music.

"He said, Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken. The beaten and the damned?" She sings with along with the song.

She is actually a really good singer. This is the first song she has actually sung to the whole time we have been in this car together. She sings like it's a piece of cake. Only if I had that kind of confidence.

She turns off the radio and glances over at me,"Pup, you're staring."

I feel my face heat up. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. I didn't realize I was staring at her. I turn my gaze away from her and look out the window.

I hear her giggle. I feel so embarrassed. I don't even know what to do with myself. I wish I would've stayed at the party. At least then maybe I wouldn't be so embarrassed.

My phone then starts to ring. I didn't realize I would be so caught off guard from my phone ringing.

"Are you going to answer that?"Sam asks me.

"Oh right. Yeah,"I say then grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

I look at the screen and see it's Katy. I've never been so suprised to see her calling. She hasn't called me in forever. Plus she usually texts me first before calling so this is unusual.

I answer the phone and bring it to my ear saying,"Hello?"