Where it starts..

Dipper sighed as he busted open his room door. He was covered in mud, scratches, and bruises from running away from god knows what to call the monster that chased him through the woods. Luckily, he was chased near the mystery shack.

He decided he would stay in the shack for the rest of the day, not caring... that is... after a good shower and cleaning up his wounds.

"Mabel?..."oh yeah,she's having a sleepover at her other friends house. That's good. She deserves it for saving his ass... alot. He wasn't about to bother her, besides that means he can have some quiet time with the books.

Dipper stripped out of his clothes, dumping them into the dirty clothes basket. He dug in his drawer, looking for just a pair of sweats, Don't forget about underwear. Never forget about underwear. Since he's older now he managed to do things that mabel usually did for him on his own. Like washing his clothes, for example.

After a good hour in the shower he huffed at his cuts and bruises. Those weren't going away any time soon. He applied alcohol on his cuts and slipped into his clothes, barely drying his hair.

He shivered as he stepped out the restroom, feeling the cold air hit the wetness on his lower back

"Heya pine tree." dipper jumped at the sound of a much too familiar voice once he had entered his and mabel's room. "Bill?"

"The one and only." The small triangle stretched out his arms. "Long time no see, right?" Bill tipped his hat. "Yea... long time." Bill's eye blinked. "You sound sad... and you look like crap. What's up?" dipper sighed as he sat on his bed. "Just another monster. She chased me and I had gotten hurt on the run." bill nodded. "Well, yea that happens when you're chased around by what I assume by the cuts on your arm, A banshee."

"A banshee? Wait let me..." dipper reached for one of the books.

"No need. A banshee, my dear pine tree is a woman who wails and screams. But it's not just a regular woman... like... a demon, per say. You piss her off, she attacks. Normally people can't outrun her, but it seems you have."

"Wow... I guess I am lucky."

"Yes you are." dipper studied the triangle. "You stopped her... didn't you?" Bill laughed. "Yeah. That was me."

"I guess I owe you one sometime."

"How 'bout now?" bill 'Smiled.' Dipper jumped off of his bed, ready to bat the triangle out.

"No way the last time we made a deal you took control of my body!"

"That was back then, Pine tree." Bill waved him off. "Besides without me you could be pieces of bloodied meat confetti right about now."

Dipper stayed quiet, trying to make out what the triangle was thinking. "Tik tok kid."

Dipper stepped back only to hit one of his bruises on his dresser. "Crap!"

Something in bill made him quickly levitate to the boy. "Wow, that is a nasty bruise." dipper rubbed the bruise sorely, eyeing the triangle suspiciously. "It's ok pine tree,I won't hurt ya." bill took a 'step' back.

Dipper gasped as the triangle grew bright. He immediately shielded his eyes from the brightness.

His jaw dropped as he saw a man levitating in the middle of his room.

The man had black hair slicked back, and one golden eye, as one was covered by a black eye patch. He had a fair lean body type, maybe stronger than himself which was clothed with a golden vest, white dress shirt, black bowtie, black suit trousers, a gold ring, a black dress coat, he had golden dress shoes, and a black cane with a gold bottom, and he also had a black top hat that would hover over his head.

What attracted dipper the most was his sharp features. His eyelashes were so thick you could mistake it for mascara. His eye showed such a beautiful shade of gold and his lips were plump.

"B-Bill..?" the teen shakily asked. "Yes, pine tree?"

"Is..is that someone else's body?" bill shook his head, with a twirl of his cane. "Nope, all natural."

Dipper gasped when his arm was suddenly in bill's grasp. "Bill!" bill gave the teen a quick glance before squeezing the bruise tightly. Dipper tugged at the pain and the sight of blue flames consuming bill's gloved hand. He was so confused as to why bill isn't turning his arm into a turkey leg right about now.

"Bill let go!" bill refused to retract his arm until, at last the arm was tugged away. Dipper studied his arm, eyes widening at the disappeared sight of his bruise.

"If you want those other bruises to go away, I could give a pleasurable exchange." bill wiggled his black eyebrows.

"Eh?! NO!" bill let out a small chuckle. "Ah, don't tell me..." dipper sat back onto his bed, blushing. Bill's eye widened. "Holy crap!...You're a virgin aren't you?" he howled in laughter.

"Oh, wow meat bag! I didn't really think that you'd still be a virgin. You're either a nerd in school, or just downright ugly!" bill took a seat at the edge of dipper's bed. He turned to cup the teen's face. "But that's unlikely...you're too cute to be ugly...and probably so educated too!" dipper yanked the hands away, blushing even more.

"Shut up, b-bill." bill giddily clapped. "Oh, I like that! I love hearing you studder my name. Do it again!"

"SHUT UP BILL!"

"That's it!" bill laughed. Dipper growled looking down into his hands. "Aww... poor wittle dipper, mad about being a virgin." bill tisked. "While I'm here that simply can not do."

Bill scooted dipper over. Dipper watched as bill stripped and turn to lay in his bed. "what are you doing?!"

Bill simply patted his lap. "Come on, I don't got all day." dipper shook his head. "Hell no! Are you out of your mind?!"

"mmmm... no... wait... yeah, no I'm completely sane." bill pulled at his boxers. "You wanna be a virgin forever? Besides, I'm the only being on this miserable planet, you call home, that can rock Your World."

"No! I want my virginity to be taken from somebody I can love and trust! You're a psychopathic idiot!" bill sat up. "Idiot... can an idiot Make your world a living paradise?! Can an idiot love you more than anybody else?! Can an idiot easily keep himself in check like I can?! DAMNIT DIPPER!" objects of the room was suddenly thrown,narrowly missing dipper, "Bill..."

"I'll leave you for now dipper,but watch your back. Remember... I'm always watching you."

In that second bill left. All of his possessions were gone... except... his eyepatch.