Chapter 11

HAPPY NEW YEAR X
HAVE A BLESSED YEAR ALL MY READERS!

I PLANNED TO PUBLISH THIS WHOLE BOOK BY THE END OF 2017 AS IT IS ALREADY COMPLETED AND THERE IS CHAPTERS JUST LYING THERE, IN MY EDIT SECTION.

THAT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE DUE TO READERS INACTIVITY.

LETS HOPE THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT! TO HELP I HAVE SET TWO NEW RULES.

⚠️
No longer publishing imagines until they have over 100 read and 10 or more votes.
⚠️

Y/N's POV

Eventually everyone stopped bothering with knocking and a few hours later Emma returned home. She came straight to my room and I let her in. Went was stood outside shocked, he couldn't understand why I'd let her in but not him.

"The guys were saying you were crying, is everything okay?" She asks me and I can't help but cry again. "What's wrong?" She asks me and I sob harder. "It's just, what you told me, about all of that, back when we were shopping. I wish I had a mum." I cry, lying, the truth is, her being a mother is eating at me alive.

"Is that it?" She sadly laughs and I cry more. "You are such a beautiful woman. Your mother would be so proud of you. I can promise you, I'm not your mother, but if you ever want or need something, I'm prepared to be your mum for you." She smiles and I cry harder, her hand stroking the hair out of my face.

"Did you go to the doctors?" I ask, gulping as I mentally prepare myself for the worst news possible. "No, I got the dates mixed up, it's next Thursday." She laughs and I calm down. "Oh." I hiccup and she laughs.

"Enough crying, let me comb your hair." Emma smiles and I pass her my comb. "You're going to look gorgeous on your birthday night. Jack is going to be drooling all over you." She smirks and I flinch. "Did I say something wrong?" She whispers, in case anyone is listening outside and I sigh.

"I don't have feelings for him anymore." I whisper and Emma carries on combing my hair waiting for me to explain. "There's this guy." I speak. "Isn't there always a guy with us girls." She smiles and I do too. "But he's already taken." I whisper and Emma gasps giggling. "Like an affair?" Emma laughs, pushing the comb through some of my knots and I shake my head.

"More like a fling, reunited. High school fling, then when I came back, after college, he was even better." I smile and Emma giggles. "If he's taken, kick his girl out of the picture." She laughs and I smile. "That's what I'm trying to do." I whisper and Emma chuckles, completely oblivious.

"For what it's worth, I think you should break up with Jack before things turn ugly." Emma smiles and I shrug my shoulders. "He's really good to me, he doesn't deserve that." I sigh and she does too.

"Well, that's love and lust for you. Completely two different things, but they both can destroy you, equally as hard." Emma glides the brush up and down my hair and I stay quiet.

"What's his name?" Emma pry's and I contemplate for a while.

"It doesn't matter. We're never gunna happen anyways." I exhale and Emma stops. A knock on the door interrupts us and Emma leaves allowing my dad inside.

"Miss your mum?" He frowns closing the door and I nod my head trying not to cry. When I come to think about it, I never really spoke about her to my dad ever. This is actually a chance to talk about her. I'm sure she'd have known what to do in my situation.