Skyes POV

I walk into the kitchen and make pancakes with whipped cream. All the boys sit at the table.
"What did you think I was making pancakes after what you did?
" yeah kinda." Jack said sheepishly
"Well if I see anything like that again and I will end you. I know karate."
They made themselves their own pancakes and knowing them, they burnt them. I looked over and said
"Too bad you have burnt pancakes I would have made you good ones but I quess you guys had to post the picture."
They all got so mad and zach tried to pick me up. It's adorable how he tries to be manly.
"Nice try. I'm probably a lot heavier than you so don't try to throw me in your pool."
Then jonah comes over and picks me up so easily. I start screaming and kicking.
"No please jonah! I will make you pancakes! If you throw me in I'm never making you breakfast again!
I can make anything you want please!
Jonah let's me down and corbyn walks in and does a John cena into the pool pulling me in.
CORBYN! As I yell he starts to look guilty.
"Yes?"
UR NOT MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE, JONAH IS.
"Yay!" I heard jonah yell from inside
Corbyn dunks me under water and I get even madder. I get out of the pool and stomp inside, leaving water everywhere. I jump in the shower and change into this:

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Corbyn snuggles onto me and gives me puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. He begs for me to talk to him and i completely ignore him. Jonah then snuggles next to me and hugs me i hug him back.
"Ahem RUDE!" Corbyn screams into my ear.
Before you know it I'm piled onto by everyone and start screaming for air.
"Ok ok everyone get off of her she is gonna die." Daniel started demanding everyone.
"Everyone gets off and we start talking.
"Please talk to me your my best friend." Corbyn pleeded
"Well if you never do that again maybe I will."
"THANK YOU"
"It was adorable when u were sad." I say