•Already Fallen | Peter Parker•

"I was just kinda hoping that you'd y'know...... fall in love with me."

"Your right I didn't fall, but that's because I already fell along time ago."

💧

You wake up when you hear a knock on your window. You walk over and open it to let in Peter. You knew it was him because he would always come over if he had a nightmare.

"What's wrong Peter?" You ask as you both walk over to your bed. He sits down next to you. You look at him and realize that his eyes weren't red or puffy.

"I know this is random to be hearing at 3 in the morning but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow night?" He takes your hand in his. Your eyes widen and you smile.

"You're right that is random to be hearing at 3 but yes, I'd love love too." You say. He smiles and gets up. He walks over to your window and opens it.

You walk up behind him as he turns around. He places a kiss on your cheek and climbs out your window. You close it walk over to your bed.

You lay down, letting out a sigh. You smile at the event that had just happened. You loved Peter and were beyond excited for tomorrow.

-The Next Night-

You were in your room getting ready for your date with Peter. You had settled o wearing a cute jeans and a top with your hair braided.

You hear your doorbell ring from downstairs and you run down the stairs to answer. You open the door to reveal a nervous look Peter.

He looks you up and down and his face turns a slight shade a pink. He tries to say say something but nothing comes you. You giggle at his cute reaction.

"Y-You look a-amazing." He stammers out you laugh as you walk onto your front doorstep and close the door behind you.

"Thanks, so what are we doing tonight?" You ask as you start to get all excited. Now it was Peters turn t laugh at your reaction.

"Well first I thought we'd go out to eat and then I want to show you something special to me." You smile and take his hand in yours.

-After Dinner-

"That place was amazing! So what's your special place?" You ask Peter as you both walk out of the restaurant. He picks you up with one of his arms.

"Hold on." He tells you. You wrap your arms around his neck. He swings you onto the roof of a bear by building. Your jaw drops when you see the breathtaking view of Queens.

There's a blanket on the ground covered in rose petals along with a bouquet.You walk over to the pick up the bouquet and see that it has a note. To open and read it.

'Pretty flowers for a pretty girl.' You blush as you finish reading it. You turn around t see Peter looking at the ground.

"I was come here when I need to clear my head or when I need to think about something." He looks up from the ground.

"Why are doing all of this?" You walk over to him so that you're standing in front of him.

"I was just kinda hoping that you'd y'know..... fall in love with me." He scratches the back of his neck. You feel your heart stop. You blush and smile.

"You're right I didn't fall, but that's because I already fell along time ago." Peter looks you in the eye as a smile start to grow on his face. You gently cups your face and presses his lips to yours. You smile into the kiss and wrap yours around his neck.

You pull away to see Peter's lower lip sticking out. You giggle at how cute he looked when he pouts.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He ask. You smile as you go in for another kiss.

"I'd be honored."

💧

Ewww this was honestly kinda crappy but I have more coming so be prepared!!! Sorry I haven't updated for a couple days its just that I have depression and some days it hits me harder than usual and that happened so I was down in the dumps and yeah.