Warning. Disclaimer.

This story may hold things viewers should be aware of before reading it may contain:

Mature language

Sexual scenes or references

Triggers such as descriptive actions/ words or more.

( if I write any sexual scenes I will give a warning before and after so you can read the story but not this if that’s something you do not wish to, as for the others I will not give warnings for the sake of the story but I understand 'smut' is something some viewers find uncomfortable to read but still wish to read the story )
***********************************

This story will involve actual people who have a life of their own and actual feelings just like us. They put themselves out there for the world to see so I ask you as you are reading this keep in mind that any 'ship' or person in this book is written on pure fiction unless publicly proven and stated by these people themselves ( Not as a joke but in a pure serious manner ) I ask you to hold full respects for these people and to know the differences since I have used their names as I liked the way they fit to the characters in my story.

If you are confused by the difference here is the definition.

Fiction: literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people. ( a belief or statement that is false ).

Nonfiction: prose writing that is based on facts, real events, and real people, such as biography or history.

I know a lot of people have taken these 'Ships' way to far as they have publicly attacked relations these people have got in because they believe or want these people to be together based on a mental attraction fueled on your want for these people to be something.

If these get taken way to far then I shall take down my stories keep in mind people my enjoy what I write for them so do not be selfish. BUT I will not stand for anyone taking my stories out of context and using them as something they are not, such as basing their lives and what they do ( are to each other ) all on a simple story that a person has wrote from imagination.
************************************

Comments are fully welcomed here I want you all to be able to speak freely in the comfort and privacy of your home where you my express how your feeling about anything in my story, I love to see how you react to things in all emotions

BUT

I will not stand for any bullying to happen in my comments if it goes out of hand and people are talking to others with a savior intent to cause emotional distress then I will stop or delete my book based on how out of hand it gets. If it is one person and I see the comment I will personally delete your comment.

So I ask you if in good old fun then I welcome you to talk however you please as long as it does not get pushed further then a joke for fun.

And please keep in mind this is my story.
I am the writer of it so please restrain yourself from posting harsh comments telling me how you don’t agree with something or telling me how I should have done something.

Simply if you do not like how I am writing this then please stop following my story do not keep commenting about how much you dislike it, that is a pet peeve for me and many authors because the story is wrote by us not you so do not come commenting on how you think it should have been wrote.
************************************

All rights are reserved, there can be no republishing my books or idea lines as my story is protected by the laws of copy right.

With that being said!
You may continue forth and enjoy your reading :D!!! I look forward to seeing you all here.