Chapter 1.

★★★Every story has a song perfectly matched to its events, Well this one is matched with a song called;
Oceans -Seafret ★★★ ( inspired the name of this book)★★★

*** Please read my warning page before starting ***

Chapter 1 - Starting Fresh.
Page 1.

( Jon's P.O.V )
A soft ring played through the air as a gloomy light cast through silk curtains, lightly small pitter patters of rain droplets played across my window sending a small chilly breeze through my warm room.

A creek fell through the calming silence as blue eyes searched the opening door that held another body behind it.

Soon a small head popped through the door holding faded out blue dyed hair almost fully blonde now " Good morning princess" the soft soothing voice said belonging to my sister who stood fully in the door way pajama pants sagging low.

Her feet were firmly tucked inside the bottoms of my black cotton pants that were clearly too big for her smaller frame, a soft chuckle arose from my lungs towards the sight before me that of a child's purity wearing her big brother's clothes for comfort.

Even if she's older.

An old baby blue tank top rested across slumped shoulders, wrinkled with the night's sleep of tossing and turning.

Gently soft hands rubbed circles around sleep ridden eyes as those just awaken muscles carried her body towards my bed where soon a light body collapsed releasing a deep breathily sigh ridding her lungs of that lingering drowsiness.

Amused by the sight of her " Come on wake up" I whispered trying to repeat the actions that she had failed to follow through, with another grumble I leaned up onto one elbow poking softly at her cheek watching it flush with color.

As I continued her hand started to assault mine like that of a playful kitten trying to catch a feather.
" Do you have to go" she whispered out turning towards me with saddened eyes that struck a knife into my heart, no one should ever have that kind of face.

" You know I do but I promise to call everyday" I said trying to calm down the emotions she felt with a happier thought.

Last night was hell for both of us as we tried packing boxes for the trip that would distance us further then we want, but the memories we reminisced in last night brought a heartwarming feel to the air even if for a tragic split.

" Just stay here I'll take you every day" she said with a low tone of voice driving that knife further into my already cracking heart " Sky its four hours away" I mumbled out trying to bring reason to the thoughtless action.

Quickly she buried her face in my pillow " BE a stay at home dad" she groaned out with slight agitation, I can understand as she is in that parent state not wanting to let her child grow up but have then stay young forever.

" Sis you know I have to go, Evan will be here soon" I whispered once more even though I have no reason to we are both awake but I didn’t want energy flood through the air I wanted to keep it calm and light.

I had noticed a quick breath that alerted me, quickly I ripped the pillow away seeing the tears that had been building up in her eyes while I couldn't see " Hey" I said softly pulling her into my arms.