Tour?

Maggie's POV}

I woke up to the song despacito aka my alarm. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my outfit which is a thrasher hoodie, black ripped jeans and black vans. I went into the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed brushed my teeth and hair then did my makeup.  I walked down stairs and saw Loren and Luna making breakfast.  I ran up to Luna and gave her a hug.

"LUNA I MISSED YOU! " I said happily

"I MISSED YOU TOO! "  she said back.

"Breakfast is done" Loren said while getting plates.

I looked in the fridge and saw apple juice so I grabbed it and poured everyone a drink. I put the juice back and ate my breakfast with Luna and loren.

/skip after breakfast/

We all walked out the door and we walked to school.  When we got thee everyone was staring at us but we didn't care. We walked to our lockers which luckily they are all together. Once we got our books we went to class.

Luna's POV|

We were all sitting in class and I saw Jacob walk in yes Jacob sartorious aka my ex. Shortly after that Joey walked in. I looked at him and smiled he smiled back and sat next to Maggie.

Lorens pov]

I looked at Luna and saw her smile at Joey. Then I looked in front of her at Maggie and saw her wave at Joey. He sat next to her and kissed her cheek. Awe goals😂

Joeys POV.  (I bet you weren't expecting that!)

I really want to tell Maggie about us going on tour but I don't know how. What if she gets upset? Or even worse she breaks up with me.  I doubt Maggie would do that but still.