Chapter 4

3 WEEKS LATER - GRADUATION DAY

*Alarm goes off* 

"What the hell? It's already 6:30am?" I turned off the alarm and sat up. 

*Banging on door* "Get up Iz, big day today!!" I hear John yell on the other side of the door. 

"Big day? What big da- OH SHIT! It's graduation day! WHAT" 

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, my makeup, hair, everything. 

20 mins later, I'm finished with my entire morning routine for this special day. I let out a big sigh and looked at myself in the mirror. 

After all these years... filled with good, bad, happiness, sadness, anger, everything, I get to get what I worked for, and move on with my life, a new beginning. 

Today ends a chapter of my life but also starts a new one. 

"Why don't you ever drive your own car?" John asks me as we both walk to his. I shrug. "It's a lot of work and either way, we're going to the same place so why waste gas?" He gave me a squinted, confused look. "Oh, so wasting my gas is better?" He rolled his eyes saying that. I shrug. "I mean... you payin for it so.." I bursted out in laughter when he gave me the most dirtiest look. 

We got to school around 8am and graduation starts at 10. It sucks we can't drive to the stadium alone but instead we have to go on a Coach Bus. Good thing it's an hour ride but with air conditioner and free wifi so I guess I'm okay with that.

John, Kiera, Jacob and I met up in front of the cafeteria. Justin and Kevin came a little after though. (If you don't remember them, they are the guys who are apart of John & Jacob's squad and Kevin gave Jacob a ride "home" after prom...)

You guys are probably wondering what happened after the meet up with Jacob at the coffee shop with John and I, 3 weeks back. We literally went back to normal. It was obviously awkward at first but I tried to ignore it. John still gets protective and salty about him but I tell him to stop and he eventually does, because he knows I would get mad. And Kiera still doesn't know, as promised. Everyday, he has been spending time after school with Kiera and stays home, so I'm convinced he has stopped. 

Everyone looked so good. Makeup on, dresses, heels, suit and ties, everyone looked happy but yet so sad because it was all going to be over. After graduation, no one will really be in school. At least the seniors. There's no point. 

It was almost 9:20 meaning we had to get going at 9:30. Some people wore their graduation gowns to school and some just held it. Everyone was wearing their gowns by now. All you could see was blue and white, the color of the gowns. 

We got on the bus at 9:30 and drove off to the stadium.

AT THE STADIUM

We got to the stadium and I was looking for mom and dad and eventually after a long while, I did and I smiled and dad smiled and waved and mom was with the camera. 

Graduation has officially started and names were being called. My class was huge.

"Jacob Cohen"  ... "Kiera Cohen" ...

I started clapping. "Woo!! Go best friends!" 

John and I were almost up next including Justin so we got up in line to get on the stage.

... "Justin Lorenzo" ... 

John and I clapped for him.

... "Isabel Michaels" ... "John Michaels" ...

I went across stage getting my diploma, shaking hands, followed by John and we went down those little stairs back on the floor. I see mom taking pictures of us as we walk by. 

... "Kevin Salvatore" ...

We once again clap. 

Eventually, we got all the way to Z, finally. 

We had speeches from the principal, some staff, students. Then finally...

"Congratulations to the Class of 2015!!!" 

Confetti came flying down and we all threw our caps.

Everyone was so happy, excited, yelling, screaming, crying... and I was doing all that.

But then everything hit me.

Everyone in this stadium who's a senior, I've seen majority of them but some I haven't. I know some and the others I don't know. And everyone here who graduated, are all going to be separated from one another. And we will most likely not see one another again. And I'm excited we are all moving forward but crazy how you've been with the majority of these people for years, and you don't know some of them, and some are gonna stay close and some are gonna be across the country, or world. 

We all came to meet at a little corner of the stadium and our parents came to take pictures of us.

"I wish mom was here.." Kiera tells Jacob. "Yeah, me too sis. She will be proud though. Let's go visit her after, okay?" "Okay." 

-

-

-

-

-

This chapter was sort of boring but I had to add it in, because why would I leave out graduation? Well.. a better chapter will come soon so stay tuned :))

|_Daisy_|