00:01

Edited

*Justin's P.O.V*

As I was walking down the forest path with my ex , Hunter I saw an abandoned park. We walked there and sat on one of  the benches here . He took me on a walk because he wanted to "talk" about our "relationship / friendship" . Hunter is that kind of fuckboy who everybody would fall for him. He's a player and he's a total dickhead with me. He cares about his reputation much more than he cares about me. As he talked , he was telling lies bigger than him so I got irritated and stood up. He stood up after me and well .. now we were face to face. He said "kiss me one last time, please". I don't want to but I receieved a text from an unknown number.

unknown : don't you dare to kiss him Justin.

From the past two weeks i've been getting those messages telling me to don't do things with Hunter and I really wanted to see what would happen if I kissed Hunter . I slowly leaned in, but I got another text.

unknown : one last fucking warning Justin. 

But I kissed Hunter anyway. As I pulled apart I heard a gunshot. I've never heard one in my life but it was obvious that it was one, and whitin a matter of time, Hunter's body fell on me. I screamed in fear. Would he kill me too? I yelled and yelled for help, but we were in a forest, who would be there? I've got tears on my cheeks and in my eyes so the image got a little blurry. I saw a man with chocolate brown eyes and brown fluffy hair coming towards me and after him were 3 other men . The one with brown hair and brown eyes lifted me up, leaving Hunter's body on the ground. I was scared, I've never met him before. What the hell does he want from me?

"PUT ME DOWN" I yelled a couple of times but he wouldn't listen. As he ran with me in his hands, I saw a car. We reached it and he opened the truck , getting duct tape and scissors. He tied my hands and knees. I was yelling , screaming and trying to don't let this happen.

"Babe, shut up or I'll duct tape your mouth" he said with a though face, his stare burning my soul. And he called me babe? I listened to him and just cried, no more screaming. Bitch I was shaking. The three other men came, the one who carried me was the driver and he started the engine and started driving, one sat in the passenger seat and the two others in the back with me.

"What do you want from me? Please.. I'll pretend I never saw you just let me go" I cried harder as words escaped my mouth. Was this even real? I'm getting kidnapped? I shut my eyes as tight as they could hoping that it was a dream, but, we know it, we know it wasn't.... I started to feel tired....and they won't even fucking respond one question I ask. Soon, I fell asleep.....terrified of what will happen next.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I finally did it. I kidnapped the boy. I kidnapped Justin, my one and only fantasy. Just seeing him in there made me happy inside, well, at least there. On the outside, I have a tired face and bloodshot eyes. I realized he fell asleep a while ago. I've been stalking him for two years, I needed to do something. He's the love of my life. Me and my gang , who has a hell lot of members , are criminals. We are rich and get whatever the hell we want. All of my boys live in one mansion, but the whole gang doesn't live there, just me , Matt, Tyler and Josh. The ones who helped me kidnap Justin...but I was mad at him. He kissed Hunter even when I warned him to stop. He shouldn't have done that. I was happy that I finally have him, all for myself , but I was mad at him too. I clenched my teeth as I sped up the car.

*Time skip*

It was a long drive. Six hours? maybe. I looked in the mirror and saw Justin slowly waking up. His hair was all muffled and he looked tired. We finally are at our house, blah blah blah whatever. I turned off the engine and got out, opening the car door for my prince and carried him in. He stared at me while crying. I don't like to see him like this....I can't. I felt sad for him. He won't see his family or friends anymore and believe me I feel terrible but I just couldn't control myself any longer...he is mine now...that's all I need.

Justin : "Please, let me go home"

Me : "Too bad babe"

Matt opened the door for me and I carried Justin upstairs, going in my bedroom. All the windows and outside doors are locked and I have guards at them, so he won't escape, not that he'll even try. I slowly placed him on the bed and untied his beautiful arms and perfect legs. He was wearing a hoodie, skinny jeans and a bandana. I gave him a pair of new clothes.

"Go shower" I said emotionless.

I walked out of the room and locked the door. Of course, I kidnapped him, but I would let him have privacy, I'm not a pervert dude. I just wanted to make him love me.....that's what I've ever wanted, love. He's the cure to my pain. I'm insane. Like now for real, I am crazy. I've been depistated with this when I was 13. Now I'm 19 (in this story, Rae is 19 and Justin is 17). When I see him, I feel happy. Maybe he could change me. What I love the most about him is...well everything, but he is pure, innocent. I would kill without thinking, but him? He can't even keep a gun in his little hands. I wanna take it slow with him and don't fuck up everything. I'm not a fuckboy, I just can't keep a relationship. Of course, I've been with a lot of girls and boys before, but I didn't really loved them. Justin.....he's different. He deserves love. I've never said "I love you" to anybody else.

Quick fact, everyone thinks I'm dead. My background is that I changed my name to Raegan when I started this life...when I made this decision. Fuck my past life.

But if I think a bit...

Fuck this one too.

_________________________________________

Hey, hoped you liked the first chapter <3