×××Chapter 2×××

I bit my lip, not knowing I had to ask him. "No Michael.." I said quietly.

"You need to ask me sweetheart. Now you'll be punished.." He smirked down at me as he leaned his face down to mine. His hot breath hitting my face.

"Punish me any way you want.." I whispered onto his lips. "I love the pain." I told him.

He kissed my lips softly, and pinched my left nipple, while intensely staring me in the eyes.

"Aahhh.." I moaned at the pain.

His bottom lip slipped between his teeth, at my reaction. He got off of me, and opened this drawer. He took out a clit taser, and a large dildo.

He placed the items on the night stand, and got back on top of me. He sat on my chest, so I was facing his hard dick. Got it was big..it looked so tasty. Smooth and caramel toned, my mouth was drooling at the sight. 

"Suck it." He demanded. His expression changed into a "try me bitch" face. I love how he kept an intense stare on me the entire time.

My hands were tied, so I had no way of reaching his dick. I lifted my head up, and ran my tongue along the tip.

Without warning, he thrusted himself into my mouth.

This guy doesn't waste time!

"Ohh fuck!" He groaned, as I slid my tongue up and down his shaft, as it went in and out of my mouth. "Yeah..just like that.." His mouth shaped an "O" with his eyes closed tightly at the pleasure.

His breathing was starting to get heavier. "Ohh I'm about to cum! Don't close that damn mouth!" He thrusted so hard and deep that it hit the back of my throat. His warm, sweet cum shot in my mouth.

I gagged, as he slowly took his dick out of my mouth. I licked my lips, slurping up all the saliva and cum around my mouth.

"Good girl." He said as he got off of me and went down south. He lifted my legs up, and slapped his dick against my pussy. He rubbed his length along my flaps, massaging my clit with his fingers. "You like this?" He asked.

I nodded, as I began to relax. "Yes daddy.." I moaned, closing my eyes.

"Good, because things are gonna get a little intense.." He grabbed the dildo, and slowly pushed it into my ass.

I had never had a dildo that big up my ass before, and it was stretching so badly. "Fuckkk Michael!" I groaned, gripping the ropes tied around my wrists.

He ignored me and pushed it all the way up. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "We'll save that hole for later.."

I smirked at his words, as I loved anal sex.

He came back down to my pussy and grabbed the clit taser. He wrapped a hand around my throat, as he slid his dick slowly inside of me.

I felt it hit my g spot instantly. Which caused me to moan loudly in pleasure. "Ohhhh yesss!!" Why would anyone break up with him? He seemed very experienced at what he was doing.

He then turned on the clit taser, and tased my clit. I saw the tiny spark it made, and damn it hurt! I screamed in pain.

He slapped my thigh as he started to thrust inside of me. God..the feeling took me to heaven for a moment. The way he rolled his hips, hitting my sweet spot each time..

"Yesss dadddyyy!!! Don't stop pleaseee!!" I yelled loudly.

"Say my name!" He shouted to me. He continuously tasered my clit, and fucked my pussy at the same time.

"Michael!! Fuck yes!! Fuck the shit out of me!!" I yelled to him. I soon felt an orgasm coming. "Michael can I please cum?!" I asked harshly.

"Yes you can." He said simply as he thrusted himself into me roughly and hard, hitting a sweet spot I didn't even know existed.

I arched my back and moaned at the top of my lungs. "FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!" My orgasms were not quiet..

He pulled out and came all over my chest. "Mmmm baby girl.." He moaned sexually, as he ran his tongue along his bottom lip.

After a couple seconds of staring down at me, he slowly pulled the dildo from my ass. Since it had been in my ass for a while, it stretched it out.

Michael began untying my arms and feet from the bed. He told me to roll over, and stick my ass up in the air, and I obeyed him.

He held my arms above my back, as he fucked my ass hard while whipping me. The experience was amazing. A man had never made me feel this good before.

I was so caught up in the pleasure that I didn't realize the door opening..