Dirty Dancin'

Daryl looked up from cleaning his knives as soft music began to play in the prison. He furrowed his eyebrows as he got up from his bed, hearing laughter ring out about the halls. He walked out the prison to find the Greene sisters fiddling with a radio and some CD's. He guesses Glenn or someone got them from a run.

Daryl held his breath as he watched Beth get beside Maggie and start swayin'. He was still in the shadows, so he couldn't really be seen as he leaned against the wall and folded his arms across his chest.

"Shake it for the young bunks sittin' in

the honky-tonks,

For the rednecks rocking til the break

of dawn.

The DJ spinnin' that country song.

Come on, come on, come on."

They started singing and doing some country dance, he's guessin'. His eyes stayed on Beth as she twirled and rolled her hips along with the song. Who knew, little miss innocent knew how to dirty dance. And it certainly was dirty dancin', as Daryl had a hard on from watchin' her. Her hair had fallen out of it ponytail, making it looking wild and untamed.

Daryl took a deep breath and willed himself to move; to leave. But his boots didn't move an inch as she dropped down and slowly moved her way back up. The door beside him opened up quietly and Glenn stepped out, before catching the girls and froze up. Daryl snorted beside him, knowing exactly how he felt.

Glenn tore his eyes off his woman to look at Daryl, so Daryl put his finger up to his lips, indicating for him to be quiet til the song ended. He shot his back to Beth, catching her close her eyes and continue to dance with a small smile.

She looked beautiful and sexy at the same time. Dancin' a devil's tale with the looks of an angel. She'd be the death of him, but he'd be damned if he ever told anyone that. Glenn looked at him curiously before turning back to them. Beth popped her eyes open and seemed to stare straight into Daryl's soul.

She smirked and seemed to make her dancin' even better while she bit her lip and continued to stare at him. His blood heated at the look of her. He was painfully hard, he thought he was seriously going to bust. By the time the song ended, he was ready to run from his spot and take her then and there.

He took another deep breath and walked back into the prison, giving Beth one of his famous smirks on his way out. He had to hit the showers. He was too hot and riled up to go anywhere else and for it to be safe for her.