Pizza Guy

Jailbreak sat in her hotel room, staring at the 🕚  on the wall. She couldn't believe it. Her husband made out with a hand. She rubbed her wedding 💍 as the tears started to form. Gene was willing give up everything for her before, but now... she wasn't sure. She recalled how he saved High-Five from being deleted forever. She thought that was a friendly thing, but now... she wasn't sure. His vows to her at their wedding were so sweet and she thought it was forever, but now... she wasn't sure. She looked at her 📞. Should she call him? No, she thought. He needed his space. No other emoji had ever made her feel the way Gene did. But he loved High-Five. They kissed. And he liked it. High-Five was always a good friend to Gene, and Jailbreak could tolerate him ok, until now. Could she trust him? Could she trust anyone?? The doorbell rang. She'd forgotten she ordered 🍕. Crap, she had to answer the door with her edgy eyeliner streaming down her face. She opened the door and looked up. The pizza man looked concerned, but not judgmental. "Hey, is everything ok?" He asked, his voice calming and smooth. "Oh, yeah, just... relationship problems." She wiped her tears away. "Ah, I feel you there. Hey, my shift is ending in 3 minutes if you want to... talk, or something." He said. Jailbreak thought about it. She didn't like opening up to people, but she really wanted to talk to someone. "Ok... just, don't judge me please." She said awkwardly. "No worries." He responded, smiling.