; 008

on

off

on

off

on

off

26

okay good.

"sorry.." i mumble as i crawl into bed beside luke. 

i see him chuckle and stroke my head as i cuddle into his chest. 

"it's okay, really. i close my eyed and picture the days and nights passing at the speed of light. 

it's quite relaxing." he spoke down at me and squeeze the arm around my upper body. 

i smiled; even though i know he can't see it. 

"and i feel safe because i defiantly know the door is locked." 

we both laugh at this. it's true, i checked the door 16 times before we went to bed tonight. 

my dad, he's on another book tour so my mom decided to go with him; 

leaving me alone for almost a month. great parent's huh? 

i felt luke's hand under my chin lightly lifting it up. 

i couldn't tell what he was doing until i felt his hot breath on my lips. 

"kiss me." he spoke. i loved when he did this; 

when we did this. it made us feel like we needed one another. 

i moved my head up and brought my lips onto his perfectly. 

that's how it had to be; perfect. i made sure every single kiss we had was perfect. 

i snuggled into his chest again and breathed in his scent. 

he smelt like the cologne he always wears; not too strong though. 

"good night, sweet dreams my princess." i heard luke speak softly and kiss my ear softly. 

"good night lukey." i giggle ever so softly and feel my body sinking into the exhaustion. 

i woke up and found the spot beside me empty. 

i frowned and sat up with squinted eyes and saw luke walking into the room with a tray of food. 

"good morning sleepyhead, i like your new hair style. suits you very well." luke said and he smiled, 

set the tray down in front of me. i looked at the food; waffles, with lemon squeezed on top of them and sugar, two eggs, strawberries and a glass of apple juice.