#6

What time is it? 6pm. I've been searching for Brett for half an hour where the hell is HE?! I think to myself. For a while now I've been planning a surprise party for Brett's birthday. Everyone but him (obviously) knew about it, even his little sister Lori has helped me plan it. Now we're an hour into the party and I can't even find him so he can be surprised! And I know his mouth will drop open when he sees what I'm wearing.
(This is what your wearing

)I know this because he told me to get this dress and I told him it wasn't my thing

)
I know this because he told me to get this dress and I told him it wasn't my thing. Ok so let's check off where I've looked for him;
•my house, which is where I told him to meet me
•his pack house, no ones there because of the party
• the two schools, not there cos who'd go to school when they don't have to
•where the party is, definitely not there
So where else can I check??? There's the woods!
------------------10 awful minutes later---------
Not in the woods.
"Need any help finding him y/n?" This came from Stiles my best friend who is also in Team human with me. Although when he was the nogitsune he went which kinda hurt but oh well he's back to normal now.
"I'm ok thanks though stiles, I've checked everywhere but one place so I'm guessing he's there."
"Ok if your site I'm going to find Scott on the party"
"Yeh, oh tell him that he's in charge well I'm gone please"
"Will do" stiles said while waving bye, the only place I haven't checked is the shared apartment we bought together it's our secret place to get away so he might be there.
-----------------a 5 minute drive later--------------
I pull up outside the apartment and see him car. I bet he's fallen asleep here or something, he does it all the time. Not that I can say anything so do I.  I get to the door and because I'm me I drop the keys. I finally get in and go look for Brett and I was right he is asleep. The only thing that's bugging me just a little is the fact that he's naked and there is also a random naked girl next to him. So I do what any sane person would do I pick up the closet thing to me (which happens to be a pair of heels) and throw them at him and the slut next to him.
"WTF WHO ARE YOU AND WHY YOU THROWING SHOES AT US!?"
"I'm Y/n, y/n y/l/n Brett's girlfriend. Well it's ex now he slept with you. Tell me how much did he pay you?"
"YOU LITTLE"  Brett held her back.
"Y/n I can explain"
"SHUT UP BRETT I DONT CARE WE ARE THROUGH! You know I'd hit you, both of you, but that would be animal abuse."
With that I storm off to my car and call Scott.
(S-Scott y- you)
S- hey little sister what's up?
Y- he cheated on my Scotty, I went to our chill out palace and there he was with a little slut
S- ....
Y- Scott you there?
S- he is DEAD
Y- no Scott Just tell everyone the party's over, I'll be at home in like 5 minutes.
S- ok I'll see you soon love you little sis
Y- love you scotty
               To be continued
-------------------a/n-----------------------
Hi guys I'm going to continue this next week I hoped you liked it please don't forget to request and vote ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for reading love youuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️