Chapter 1: "Crystal Catastrophe"

Third Person's POV

It was just an ordinary day, party at the hotel, Balloon was chilling outside under the tree, Baseball was sleeping, Suitcase was cloud watching, the Bright Lights were being happy, Mic was exploring the Perilous Forest, and Knife? He was getting suspicious of Mic, she kept disappearing. And Knife wanted to know what she's up to.

Knife's POV

This is getting suspicious. Mic keeps disappearing again and again. She can't be writing her diary again right- No. Why would she do that. It's not like in the middle of the challenge she suddenly went to the forest just to write her diary. Hm... Or is she helping someone? That can't be possible... I have to find out what's going on with Mic lately.

Meanwhile at the Perilous Forest..

Taco and Mic were on top of the tallest tree in the forest.

Taco's POV

Mic did a good job by creating a manipulation on Balloon by following in the rules of the game. Hm.. who should be next on the list? Hm... How about-

"Hey Taco! I've found something shiny inside a cave! What do you think?"

Huh. There was never a cave in the forest before...

"Taco?"

"Mic, get down, I wanted to know what's in the cave."

Then, I got down from the tree easily while Mic?

CRASH.

She fall right on her head, upside down.

"OW."

I face palmed.

"Whatever, let's get on with this."

After that, we walked to find the cave. It's pretty far to the end of the forest, it's probably inside one of the mountains. And I can't believe she fell exactly right on her head upside-down though, it's a little funny by the way. Anyways, it's still a long way to the cave, and it's almost raining. Hope we were able to get there to the cave as soon as possible before-

DDDRRRRRRRRRDRDR.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"MIC SHUT YOUR BIG NOISY MOUTH. I'M TIRED OF HEARING YOU SCREAM LIKE A STUBBORN BABY."

A thunder crashed, and Mic is already screaming like as if she sees a ghost or something. And it's killing my ears. I punch her dial button which is on her chest so hard, she fall to the grass, twitching. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THA-" She shouted. "JUST SHUT UP OR I'LL-"

Tip, tap.. the raindrops patters.. It rained.

"..." We stared.
"Ugh, great. Just great." I said, pissed off.

Microphone's POV

I fell on my head, screamed, and now it's raining. Damn it. I really need to find shelter right now, so I run to find one right now. And then, I find it, the cave that we were heading to. So, I ran into that cave and stayed. Taco followed behind me. "Good." She said, panting. Then, I walked deeper into the cave to investigate what's inside. It's a very long tunnel. And then there's something shiny in the end. I walked closer and closer to find- "Woah. That's a lot of crystals." I said, amazed. Yes, crystals. Clusters of them. Most of them are purple pink-ish though, and then my eyes got locked into a certain crystal so purple, bright, and clear. Somehow, I wanted to touch it... I got closer and closer to that crystal and then-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
I screamed. Because of shock.

"MIIIICC! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREAMING TOO LOUD?!"

I can't listen. I can't feel anything. Except for pain...

I stopped screaming.

I fell to the ground. Trembling in pain. I started to feel strange, my hands... Wait... ARE THOSE CLAWS??? My hands grew claws, and my feet.. are turning into reindeer like legs.. "aaARGH!" It's getting worse. My back feels weird, it's growing... Fur?? Oh gosh.. AM I TURNING INTO A WERE WOLF?? I'm getting scared of this. I started to think that I'm turning into a werewolf, until my head started to grow horns.. not ears.. that's strange. My mouth also started to grow fangs.. except it's not growing on my teeth, it's growing on my lips?? It hurts.. and I don't think I'm turning into a werewolf...

"Mic? Are you okay?" Taco said.

Huh? Who said that? I can't see.. it's getting dark...

"Mic?"

"Who... are.. you...?"

"..." Taco got blanked.

I can feel my surroundings shrinking.. I tried to move.. TUD! CRUMBLE! My back hit the ceiling. Where did everyone go..? Why can't someone help me..? It's like...

I'm losing myself.

Third Person POV

Taco witnessed her.. transformation.

"Oh god.."

As her partner transformed, the ceiling crumbled, and started to fall apart. Taco ran from the cave. Before it's too late. She ran as fast as she could, before the entrance broke down. Rocks started to fall, Taco dodged as many rocks possible. She escaped, and the entrance was blocked by the falling rocks. Mic was still in there.

silence flowed in.

Taco looked back to the cave. She stared at it and thought, '... What was that?!' She recalled on what just happened back there. Until all of a sudden..

CRASH. The cave exploded and rocks and crystal shard were flying everywhere. A monster came out.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRR!!"

Taco was surprised.

"OH DEAR GOD."