Chapter 2

As Ethan and I got out of my house, we saw Grayson waiting in his car...
"Morning goofballs!Get in, we're running late", he said in his morning voice.
"Morning Gray" I said.
"Morning bro!And oh It's my turn to sit on the co-driver's seat!",Ethan said. "Ugh, c'mon dude, I wanted Y/n to sit next to me today" Grayson said smirking.
I felt my cheeks hot and red...
Ethan sat on the co-driver's seat and I sat in the middle of the back seats. I saw Grayson looking at the mirror..
"Why are your cheeks red lil cutie patootie?" Gray said.
At this moment I felt my cheeks more red. I thought that I would explode.
"Um..It's nothing G,chill" I said while I was still looking at Gray through the car mirror...
"Yo, let's put on some music!"Ethan said nervously...
Suddenly I heard the song called Pham-Movements,and I felt really hype! I started singing and dancing in the car...
"Stop the car dude" Ethan said while he opened the car door.
He sat next to me in the back seats.
"Are you serious E?" Gray said.
"Yeah man" replied Ethan.
Grayson started driving again. We were almost at school,
When Ethan grabbed my right thigh,while Gray was still driving with his eyes on the road.
"Wanna come over later today for some Netflix and Chill?" Ethan whispered in my ear.
"Umm" I didn't know what to say
"I'll get a large pineapple pizza too shortcake" continued. He always knew how much I liked food so I couldn't resist...
"Ohkey Ethan but I have to help Gray with his Hw..were having lots of classes together soo..."
Gray parked the car at the lot and we all got out of the car. I had a class with Grayson first. It was Math class.
"See you E" Gray and I said...

Did you liked this chapter?
If yes then Vote and comment whay you think! Thank you to all the people who read that!
I love you guys!

Peace!✌
Theodora