Remember now?

Collins P.O.V
We take Devan, whose still sniffling, to the car and mom starts to put him in the baby seat. I turn around to watch Devan and I see dad doing the same out of the corner of my eye.

Mom puts him down and starts to buckle him "...and he's not fighting. Woah." All of us share a surprised look, but when we notice Devan watching us we all look away and make ourselves busy. I see anger cross his face and I feel so bad. "He knows we're keeping things from him. I wish we could tell him, but he'll probably freak out." I mentally sigh "I keep forgetting he doesn't remember."

Devans P.O.V
I don't get it. "They act like I should be throwing a fit. Why would I do that? It's just a baby seat."

I really hate how they look at each other. It's like they don't even notice I'm there, like they're keeping things from me.

Wiping away the last tear on my face I start to fiddle with the seatbelt. I notice the older boy tense up and little and start to watch me closely. "What does he think I'll do? Unbuckle? As we're moving? No way! That's way to dangerous! Why would he think that?"

I'm quiet the whole ride as everyone else talks. I'm just trying to understand why these people are so familiar. Why everything is so familiar. "Why can't I put my finger on it?!!?" It's so maddening. Anger's boiling up in me now. "I just want to know!!" Anger keeps boiling up and it gets to the point where I want to just scream to whoever is keeping these things from me.

I'm about to scream when I feel a hand on my head. Looking up I see the boy watching me sadly. "It's ok." Is all he says but there's something else in his eyes. It's like he want me to know, like he's on my side. "Like he cares about me." I calm down a little and the boy goes back to talking.

    All I can think about is what I don't know and what I wish I did. It's like chasing a fish. As soon as you think you have it, it slips away and hides somewhere for the longest time. When you finally find it again, you try to chase it, and again it slips away and hides. It's exhausting.

    I'm lost in my thoughts, chasing the fish, and pulled out of my thoughts when the car stops and everyone gets out. I crane my neck to try and see where we are.

    "I doubt we're somewhere bad. I have a feeling these people wouldn't do that to me." The man with the black hair "dad", comes and gets me out of the seat. He sets me on the ground and taking my hand pulls me along behind him into the massive building.

    "The doctors" I know, but don't know how I know.  The man talks to someone behind the desk and I look around "this place looks familiar too." The boy takes my hand and smiles down at me. "It'll be ok." I nod and look around "it wooks familiar." I sigh "I don't understand."

    The boy smiles sadly "you will." I nod. He seems like he would know, and I trust him.

We go back to the waiting room and soon a nurse walks out and says "Devan Key". I freeze. That name, that name is so familiar. Vaguely I notice everyone watching me, but I ignore them as the woman stands up and holds out her hand to me. "Come on."

Taking her hand I follow her and stay quiet as she talks to the nurse. The nurse reaches out and takes my hand then starts to take me back. The doors about to close when I realize that the woman isn't coming back and I freak out.

    I trust these guys, the doctors, but I don't want to go back alone. I'm scared. Crying out I reach for the woman.

Anne P.O.V
As soon as the nurse started to guide Devan back, he looks at me panicked and starts screaming. "Devan!" I say in alarm. Out of the corner of my eye I see Steven and Collins sharing a concerned look and starting to get up from their seats.