chapter 4 warning lemon

LEMON!!!!

when Percy recovered his sight he and Artemis were in a tent with no way to get out except flashing out. Whirling around he looked at Artemis who was sitting next to him on the bed.

" Why are we here?" Percy asked.

" because i want to tell you something" Artemis blushed.

There was a five minute pause and then Percy stood to leave when two arms wrapped around his chest.

" Wait. I wanted to tell you that I love you" she said in a small voice.

"Arty. Do you really love me?" Percy said not believing it was true.

"yes I do love you i swear on the styx."She rushed.

Percy thought about it before walking up to her, picking her up and lying down on the bed.

"Arty I love you too." And then Percy leaned down towards her and started kissing her. the moon goddess moaned into his mouth and started kissing him back.

after kissing for a few minutes, she pulled back and snapped her fingers and their clothes were off letting them see each other. the 18 year old Artemis had smooth skin and 25 cm bust. Percy had a ten inch pole between his legs. Percy suddenly rolled over and put Artemis into the 69 position and started eating her out making her squeal.

" Oh my gods, PERCYYYY, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH fuck."

Artemis was too lost into the pleasure to talk coherently as Percy kept on licking, occassionaly blowing and sucking on her clitoris. he then started to tongue fuck her after a minute her inner walls tightened and she had her first orgasm releasing her sweet tasting fluids into his mouth.

Swallowing he said " you taste amazing Arty.

"shut up" the goddess said blushing.

she got off of Percy and turned around to look at his ten inch monster. she gave it a quick kiss excited when it twitched. teasing Percy she looked him in the eyes and gave his dick a slow lick from top to bottom and back up.she then stuck him in her mouth and started to give him the best blowjob of his life. after a couple minute she got tired of waiting for his release she rubbed her boobs against his pole to help speed up the progress of his orgasm. it paid off when twenty seconds later Percy twitched and waves of hot sticky cum shot in her mouth. not wanting to waste any she started to swallow his cum. finally done they crawled under the covers and went to sleep deciding to talk to the hunters in the morning.

Percy awoke to a wonderful feeling between his legs. lifting the sheets he saw his "lover" Artemis doing what seemed to be swallowing a dick. or his dick to be precise. he remembered that he was able to shift into a wolf and asked if she was interested in trying some wolf cock.

Artemis sat there with her eyes glazed. she couldn't even comprehend the amount of pleasure she could get if she agreed. so she did.

Percy stood back and shifted into his wolf form and his dick grew to be about 12 inches long. since Artemis already was ready to be fucked Percy got on the bed and slid his wolf dick inside her. 

she had never felt this full before. she never masturbated so this was still new to her. so imagine her surprise when two minutes later Percy's dick starts to swell, locking him inside of her and he starts to release two gallons of sperm making her look six months pregnant. 

when he was finally done he pulled out and the sperm came rushing out like water coming out of a fire hose.

they then cleaned up and went to see the hunters. while looking at each other knowing there were going to be more nights like this.