The roam around everywhere

James

After we watched the movie we decided to go to school because we forgot about it. "lets go?" i asked.

"Sure" she replied. We walked to school "Hey cin!"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Want to go with me later? i'll be roaming around the city" i said.

"Sure but wait. Are we walking?" My cute little honey why did you think of that? Okay you have the right to think of that but if i say roam around the city its all AROUND.

"No ofcourse you silly! you think you can last if we walk many miles?"she laughed. Oomygoshh that laugh! +O+ we're really perfect for each other.

Did i just said that?

*I want girls who are themselves and girls that dont try too hard to impress*

Who just said that? My mind probably.

"So what are we riding then?" she asked. "My car" i replied.

"Cool!

"Yeah" then i laughed and she sticked her tongue out to me.

Aaron

I taught her almost all the answers but i dont mind sharing it with them i understand that she forgot to study because she was busy eavesdropping. Hahaha! :DD

Wow that girl is just amazing! I like her and you know what? shes really beautiful but hmm.. an hour ago she just bad talked me a bit. Honestly?? The reviewing wasnt the reason that i asked her its just that i saw her looking at the two couples, maybe? And she was really cute. Yeah so thats why but aside from that she looked interesting..in a good way.

I moved here yesterday and whenever i sit beside her she just talk some weird things like *Hey arnold dont get nerdy on me* and *Dont talk cause your nerdness shows whenever you do it* but i just didnt mind it and because whenever she talks to me she acts like talking to an invisible person like im not here and she never looked at me so thats why i just keep my silence.

Maybe thats her routine for,.. who is arnold? maybe thats the nerd seatmate shes talking about.

But anyway maybe i can hang out with her some time cause i want to know her more you know.. :"3

Cindy

We just finished the test and we were really shock because ms. gil just suddenly said that we can go home and her reason is.? shes having a date with her boyfriend. Ms gil is still on her middle 20's and shes pretty i promise and wow what a nice excuse but still grateful. Hehe.

"So lets go?" james said. "Umm is it okay with you if we go out this evening? i asked.

"Umm sure but why?"

"Its just that ill be babysitting my brother"

"Wow for a boy hes age hes too old to babysit"he laughed.

"Oh yeahh and too hard to handle you see my brother can be a fool sometimes and im not really babysitting him im just going to look out for him and his stupid actions and cook for him but atleast im not going to feed him as in feed. my hands with a spoon full of food inside his mouth okay now thats sounds a little bit of babysitting but lets just consider it as a potheadsitting" i laughed.

He laughed and said "Okay.. i mean thats okay with me so pick you up at like. what time do you want? he asked.

"7 would be great" i replied.

"Great" he smiled and i smiled back.

Then i went home and checked on my brother.. wait his on school. Haha silleehhyy!!