Park Jihoon - Dance

Enjoy~~

It was almost midnight and I was waiting for Jihoon to come home. I've been worried that he overworks himself. Last time he ended up in the hospital. A couple of minutes later the door opened. I sighed in relief to see Jihoon.

"Oppa, you must be tired. Here.." You didn't here a reply so you went over to the door. "Oppa, are you okay?" You walked over to him to check if he was okay.

"(Y/N), I'm fi-" he cuts himself off and fainted in your arms. You were suprised and almost fell backwards. "Jihoon! Oh no..." You put his arm around your neck and supported him as you attempted to carry him up the stairs.

After a while you put him on the bed and changed his clothes. "Aish, you dance so much. You're going to hurt yourself badly one day." You felt that he needed a lot of rest so you called
CJ E&M and told them what happened. They gave him a week off and you thanked them. You decided to sleep on the couch as it would be uncomfortable for him.

The next morning, you woke up and decided to make a proper breakfast for Jihoon, seeing as all he's been doing is dancing. You brought up his favourite food and managed to wake him up, hoping his sore muscles aren't hurting to much. "Baby, wake up. It's almost noon and you have to take a proper bath."

His eyes fluttered open looked at yours, a smile plastered on his face and his happiness showing. "(Y/N), what happened last night? I really don't remember that much. Only coming home?" He tried to get up but you pushed his body back down on the bed.

"You came home and fainted in my arms. I dragged you up that stairs and treated you muscles and slept on the couch so I wouldn't hurt you even more than you already did. Now eat and go take a nice hot bath, okay. When you're done, we need to talk." All he did was nod and you left him to eat and get changed.

When he was done he came downstairs and walked towards you on the couch. " Oh, you're done. I just wanted to sa-" he cut you off " Listen, I know I made you worry like crazy but hear me out. I've been stressed out these last couple of months because I want to appeal to Bang -nim. I wanted to play a big part in Wanna On but I feel like all I'm good at is dancing. So I've been perfecting my moves so I can show my fans what I can really do. I know I'm not around a lot but that's because I feel I have to prove myself. So please, don't break up with me. Please."

He looks at you with pleading eyes, like he's about to cry. " Oppa, I was never going to break up with. Yes I'm worried but I promised that I would stay by your side. We promised that. I would never break that promise. I'm just worried about your health. I don't want you to get hurt." You held his hand and kissed him on his cheek.

"I know how important Wanna One is to you. And I'm not going to take that away. It hurts when you're gone but I know you'll always come back. Just please worry about your health. I'm sure your fans will recognize you for all you great talents. Your not just good at dancing. You're a great singer. Plus you're pretty handsome. And you do have one hell of a wink. They're missing out on the greatest guy in the world."

Jihoon just chuckled softly at you statements, tears almost falling out of both your eyes. He pulls you into a warm embrace and mumbles " Thank you" you smiled and made sure he didn't move a muscle for the rest of the week.

Request are still open!!