2//I Need Somebody

Meanwhile Michael POV-

"Michael can you please enlighten us on what else happened that night." said talk show host Evan Whickletly. A:N// made up name but who cares. (1980's Era)

"Oh gee well let's just say I was grounded until my 6th birthday I didn't really talk to my father that much but strangely Marlon did."

"So you're childhood was pretty rough since you are always in the spotlight and went from a child star to an adult star."

I'm feeling really uncomfortable with these questions but Joe is forcing me to pretend like everything is okay, I've lied to the press all of my childhood.

A smile appear on my face, "That's 100% true I had no childhood what's so ever and hardly even had friends but I wouldn't trade what I do now for the whole world."

December 18, 1969

"Look how cute you are, My eyes have seen a voice of an angel and the face of a goddess." Diana said, pinching my cheeks.

Diana Ross just touched me!

How come dad...I mean Joe didn't tell us we were meeting her today I would have been more prepared, god help me.

Face of a goddess? Me? I am ugly and she has the face of a goddess not me, no need to lie.

After receiving a hug from Diana she hugs everyone else but my eyes just couldn't get enough of her I am so starstruck it's not even funny, "This is what I love to see from now on you guys bringing your all, you are so young with so much potential no matter what the media says fuck em."

Joe couchs giving Diana a serious look, "Oh I can't curse in front of them I am so sorry I just love them." She smiles, holding our hands.

Diana pulls me to the side sitting next to me on my family's couch, "Michael I am worried about you the most what are other things you are interested in besides music?" What should I say?

Here goes nothing, "I love to read because I get so lost in the book it's like I'm in my own little world, That's something I love very much." I said, looking her in the eyes.

She lays her hand on top of mines, I smile looking at our hands than back at her, "You can be and do whatever you want Michael, You just have to believe that you can do it."

Those words stuck with me forever, Believe in yourself.

"Your signed to Motown Records!"

Soon as she said that everyone jumps up and down even Joe did surprisingly, We are on the record label best news I've ever received.

Meanwhile everyone was eating homemade sandwiches that mom made which is delicious by the way, "Mike I need to talk with you." Marlon whispers, Marlon and I went outside but stopped in our tracks, "Boys don't you know it's disrespectful to not excuse yourselves to Ms. Diana Ross." Joe says, looking pissed.

Making my way to Diana my lips press against her cheek, "Excuse me, Diana." She blushes nodding her head of approval.

Walking back outside with Marlon was alright but it's really cold, "Wassup big bro?" I asked.

Marlon giggles, "You so have a crush on Diana."

"Do not."

"Do too." Marlon fires back.

"Okay and? Don't tell anybody defiantly not Jermaine because he worships the ground she walks on, please Marlon." I beg, getting on my knees.

Marl chuckles, "Ya secret is safe with me Michael who would I even tell? I am just excited that we got signed hug me brother!"