tomorrow // brittany and artur

tomorrow: this one is for @sytycd11 so i hope you like it:)

brittany drove home after a long day of dancing, tired and sore. she walked into the apartment that she shared with her long-time boyfriend artur and hung her keys up. she was greeted by their dog, and shortly after, a peck on the lips.

"hi babe." brittany said, clearly in a bad mood.

"what's wrong princess?" artur lifted her chin up with his hand.

"just tired babe." brittany laughed. "but doing better after that kiss from my handsome and overprotective boyfriend."

"awe, how about another one?" artur smiled.

the two kissed again and then walked to their room, holding hands.

"let me change and i'll be ready to go." brittany told him, and he replied with a nod. "but, artur, you still haven't said where we're going."

artur laughed and cleared his throat. "it's a surprise. this whole night is actually."

brittany could tell he was hiding something but she brushed it off and changed into a dressy romper and some heels. she came out and grabbed her purse.

"you look stunning britters." artur smiled.

"awe thank you honey." britt blushed.

artur held out his hand and walked her to the car, opening her door. he walked around himself and began to drive to their unknown destination. they made small talk and sang incredibly loudly to the radio until they had reached a small parking lot by a private beach. artur parked and helped her out, placing a blindfold over her eyes, and led her to a small table by the shore. he pulled her blindfold off.

"BABE. this is stunning." she gasped, taking in the sight around her. it was a small table for two, with some of brittanys favorite desserts and a bottle of champagne, lit by candles, and her favorite flowers set in a vase on the table.

"you like it?" artur asked nervously.

"like it? i love it babe. thank you."

"anything for my britt."

they sat down and brittany dug into the sweet snacks, wiping chocolate frosting off of arturs lips. she leaned in for a kiss and he came around to her chair, taking her hands in his.

"brittany cherry, the last 638 days that i've spent as your boyfriend have been the best of my life. but i can't go for 639." he said.

she looked at him in confusion.

"instead of 639, how about we make tomorrow the first day of you being my fiancé?" artur asked as he pulled a small ring box out of his pocket. brittanys eyes welled with tears.

"babe." she whispered.

"would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"yes artur!! a million times yes!!" brittany squealed and leaned down to kiss him, as he slid the ring on her finger. he pressed his forehead to hers.

"i love you artur." she smiled through her happy tears.

"i love you too britt. so much."