four

"Harry," Tom says, walking into his brother's room, "Miley's coming over, I want you to meet her."

"Why?" he asks, peering over his phone to the brunette in the doorway, "She's your friend I thought."

"She's your age and I think you two will get along perfectly," the actor states and starts walking away, "Be nice alright?"

"When am I not?" Harry retorts, going back on his phone to scroll through Instagram.

After a few minutes, the Holland brother hears the doorbell ring and goes to answer it but Tom beats him to it.

"Hey Miley!" Tom grins, welcoming her in and spots his sibling, "This is my brother, Harry."

"I remember you. You're Tom's old dance partner," he says, smiling a bit.

"That I am, cutie," Miley responds, smiling back, "Nice to see you again. I remember you stole my shoes once."

"That's because he had a little crush on you," Tom says, locking his brother in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

"Bug off," Harry says, pushing him away, a light blush on his cheeks.

Miley laughs at the brother's relationship, "You are all still as cute as I remember."

"Aw thanks M," the older brother grins, glad to embarrass his brother.

"No problemo. Now, are we going to go out to eat?" she asks, smiling.

"Oh yeah, of course. Can Harry come with us?" he asks and Miley nods.

"Totally, we just gotta go now because I need to eat."

"You heard the lady Harry, let's go."