Troubled

WARNING: LIGHT SWEARING

"G-guys," Patton gulped, "You might wanna see this."

     Patton was staring over the edge of the water, almost completly frozen in place. Virgil stood up for half a second before sitting back down and covering his eyes with his hoodie, "Get us out of here," it was barely more than a whisper, it was the sound of total fear. Not too close but surely not too far away, was a shark like fin sticking out of the water shooting towards them. Roman pulled out his sword getting ready to strike when Logan stopped him. "It's a Tursiops Truncatus," Logan said, frowning when he saw nobody knew what he was talking about. He sighed and rolled his eyes, "It's a dolphin." "Yeah but do you know how dangerous dolphins can be?" Virgil asked, making Logan roll his eyes. "Well, yes, they do terrible things to some of the females but they do scare away Selachimorphas...sharks guys! Come on!" Logan said, growing frustrated. "Easy Logan, it's ok," Patton said slowly. "I'm fine," Logan said, sitting down. Roman was still rowing slightly but Patton was whistling and clicking at the dolphin. "Patton would you quite? It's not that thing see can understand you!" Virgil said, playing with the strings of his hoodie. "Actually they might be able to, Tur- dolphins use clicking, whistling and other noises to communicate, I am very impressed that you know that Patton, well done and an A+ for you!" Logan said, turning towards Patton with a smile. Patton blushed in responce, sitting down. "Guys, we need to find at least where the other survivors are, because Thomas could possibly be with them!" Patton said, trying to be reasonable. "Sounds great, but how are we going to do that?" Roman asked, also sitting down. "Umm," Patton said, thinking. "We can look around for some remains of the boat," Roman suggested. "Great! So we're not going to die, well, we still could, if there was a storm, or an actual shark, or if-" Virgil was cut off by Roman, who sat next to him. "Or a dolphin," he added, smirking. "Do you even know how terrible they can be?!" Virgil asked, turning to face the smug looking prince. "Oh Virgil, you don't have to be scared of those mean ol' dolphins," Roman said teasingly​, scooting close and wrapping an arm around Virgil's shoulder, "I'll protect you."

~~Roman's POV~~
   "I'll protect you."

   Oh starry nights did I really just say that? When Virgil started talking about dying I felt like I had to stop him, so I decided a little teasing and a little flirting would leave him flustered enough not to talk, but it didn't really work that way. Yes, he wasn't talking, but I couldn't either, Roman what did you just get yourself into?! Just don't look at his lips....God Dammit Roman I said don't look! Ok, so that failed terribly....but umm...oh god please don't move closer! Roman what are you doing! GET OUT OF THERE!! LEAVE!! YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM! I quickly pulled my arm away, standing up and walking back to the paddling, and started paddling. Maybe he'll just...forget that happened, why did you move closer?! You don't..like him do you? Oh who am I kidding? I, prince Roman, have fell for that emo, J-Delightful, nightmare.