Falling Into Like

A/N: Comment & Vote!

Mason

"I'm never going to get sick of this."

It had taken me ages to get comfortable with a such an intimate position but when I had Josh staring down at me with such...like...it was hard to hate it. "I'm never going to get sick of being spooked by Bayou on my way in." I was bit breathless--having Josh inside me always made me feel so complete.

And he moved so gently. We didn't fuck like when we were younger. We were making love--or rather like.

Josh rested his forehead against my own with a smile. "If anything I think you spook her. Slipping in here at the dead of night." He bottom out and I gasped at the sensation. My fingers knotted around his neck. "She's just warning me."

His lips pressed against my neck as my head tipped back against the pillow. "What a good sheep."

Josh chuckled against my throat and began long leisurely strokes. He was so meticulous when we made like like this. He never put his orgasm before mine. He-- "Oh my God!" My back arched as he hit my prostate perfectly.

Josh's face drew up in glee at my response and he upped his vigor. My nails dug into his well muscled back, legs pressing him deeper as my heels dug into him. "You feel so good." He whispered in my ear.

I shuddered in agreement--it was amazing how this man's cock could render me like this. I couldn't maintain a single thought--I could only focus on his rhythm. His pace slowed considerably, leaving me quaking with need. "Josh please--"

"I don't want to rush this." He replied evenly. He kissed me, tongue invading my mouth briefly in an aggressive way before it became much sweeter. He drew back and brought his hand to caress my face. "You're so beautiful."

My face burned and I averted my eyes to the mounted buck head over the door. It's glassy eyes reminded me of my old clients--no adoration or like. Just lust. It was simpler then. Why are you here Mason?

"Don't pull away from me." Josh plead abruptly. I was amazing how he could pick up on my emotions so quickly. "I take it back okay? You're absolutely hideous."

I smiled as he kissed my neck. "Shut up."

"If that's what it takes to keep you here with me, I'll tell you all the lies in the world."

"It's not a lie. I'm getting old."

"You're forty two Mason. You've still got at least 55 years left." Josh ran his thumb over my cheek. "And every day you're just more remarkable."

"Do you flatter all your whores like this?" I replied dryly.

Josh sighed heavily. I could tell this back and forth was wearing on him but it was instinctive. And I wasn't fishing for compliments either--I just wanted him to stop trying to convince me of something that wasn't true. "What wore you down this much?" He asked. He was still inside, moving enough to keep us aware of the sexual tension. "You used to be so full of life."

"Reality?"

"Seriously Mason."

I thought about ending this silly charade and returning home but I couldn't do it. Maybe I was horny; maybe I was just sick of being alone. "Cam was never threatened by me."

"What?"

"When we were younger--hell even now--he was always threatened by anyone more attractive. But never me. Not even when Red and I fucked he hardly batted an eye."