What Mistake

***

***

You three climb out the cab as you arrived the crime scene that filled up with the police cars and an ambulance.

"Did we get anything wrong?" Sherlock ask after he paid the cab.

"Harry and me don't get on, never have," John followed you and Sherlock, seems lots of pain and difficult to walk with his cane. "Clara and Harry split out three months ago, they getting a divorce. Harry is a drinker."

"Spot on, then," Sherlock exclaimed. "We didn't expect to be right about everything."

John sighed, "Harry's short for Harriet."

That was shocked you and Sherlock. "Harry's your sister?" you asked, disbelief.

"Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?"

"Sister!" Sherlock exclaimed in frustrated and also disappointed.

"No, seriously, what am I doing here?" asked John again while he following you and Sherlock.

"Oh, there's always something," you winked at him.

You arrived in front of police line and welcomed by Sergeant Donovan, one of bunch peoples that makes you feel like hell, "Hello, freaks!"

"We're here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade." Sherlock replied calmly.

"Why?"

"We were invited."

"Why?"

"Well, I think he wants us to take a look," Sherlock start lost his patience.

"Well, you know what I think, don't you?" This Sergeant Donovan fellow insisted for not allowing you three in.

"Always, Sally." Sherlock passed the police line, not wait her permission anymore. You following him, make her sighed and glaring at you in disgust, but you still passed the line anyway. After you passed the line, you sniffed something that not supposed to be there. "I even know you didn't make it home last night," Sherlock glared back at her.

You lifted the police line to inviting John in, but again, Donovan blocked you, "I don't... wait, who's this?" She pointed at John.

"Colleague of us, Dr. Watson," Sherlock introducing him. "Dr. Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan, old friend." And now he introducing Donovan to John.

"A colleague? How do you two get a colleague?" Donovan asked with a scoff smirk. "What... did them follow you home?" she curiously looked at John.

"Would it be better if I just waited..."

"No," you and Sherlock cut in the same time. Now Sherlock also lifted up the line beside you. John passed in hesitantly.

Donovan sighed and rolled her eyes, "Freaks is here. Bringing them in." She spoke at walkie talkie in her hand.