Nice to see you too asshole

Edit+++
Red is gonna be 15 instead of 12.
+++

Navi~

Home sweet home! Not. I just got home from jail. I got out on good behavior but I wish I could have stayed longer. I don't want to see her again.

I knock loudly on the door. After a couple of minutes I hear the locks unlock. My little brother Red opens the door.

"Miss me you little shit?"I say with open arms and hug him. Out of all of the people in the world I miss is him the most.

"You know you can't be here Navi. You have to leave before she comes down stairs." I look him in the eye and all I see is fear. Oh god. She better not have done what I think she did.

"Did she...did she hit you while I was gone Red?" He shakes his head no. I grab him by his wrist and pull him out the house. He winces at my touch.

He has bruises all on his legs an arms. I look closer to his wrist I'm holding and I see various cuts and burn marks.

"Oh no. I was fine with it being just me. Shes not going to hurt you to damn it! I don't care if I have to go to jail again she us going to get what she deserves!"

"Reggie who that at the door?" I here from inside the house. He looks back at her scared.

"Red get your things. You are going to move in with me." She pulls the door open to see me.

"Oh hey Navi what are you doing here?" I glare at her and pull Red closer to me and back up abit.

"I came to get my little brother and my things and never see yo ass again." She laughs.

"Nice to see you too asshole. Look you can take your shitty little things back but your not taking Reggie." I look at Red.

"I think that's his decision to make. Red do you want to go with me? I have my own apartment we can stay at. Just you and me." He looked at her then back at me. He nodded his head 'yes'.

"That's great! Here are the keys to the car and my phone. I want you to go to that white escalade down the street and open up the car. I want you to lock yourself in and play on my phone ok. Don't open the door fore anyone but me. I'll go get our stuff then be right back ok. Go on now." I unlock my phone and watch him scurry off to my car. I then look at her and push her out the way. She is speechless.

I go up the stairs into Red's room to find it trashed. Apparently he kept all of my things in his room. I got all of his clothes and other things just as I was going down stairs she trys to get me not to leave.

"Look your im not about to let my actual little brother get abuse by you bitch! Go hit your actual kids Amalia!" She grabs me by my neck an trys to choke me out. Since I've been in jail I had to learn a few things.

I fip that bitch oh her back and kick her in the head and her sides. She gets back up and I punch her down. Her mouth started to bleed. She got up and tackled me. Unlucky for her I grabbed her head and started to dirty box her. I put her in a sleep hold and that bitch went limp. I start breathing heavy. I get Red's suit cases and go out to the car.

~~~~

I knock on the windshield and Red unlocks the door.