Chapter 1: Feelings

Juliet
I stood there. Scamming the room. The lights created a strong beam my eyes could not control. I didn't feel the same as I normally did. I felt alone. I gazed in sadness as all of the other girls danced away into an oblivious vortex with their boyfriends. As I was gazing however, a stranger caught my eye. He pushed his way through the now swarming women who wanted to wrap him round their little fingers. He was heading my way. Panicking, I started to walk back hurriedly but I knocked over a vase. SMASH!!! The noise was deafening. It echoed throughout. No matter what however, the boy still fought through the crowd and his eyes were fixed on me. I grabbed on to the edge of the balcony and the bit I was holding on to was breaking and I fell backwards. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed. My hands were desperately trying to grab something. The boy ran to me and grabbed my hand. I fell beside him and we fell backwards. "OMG! I am so sorry!" I shrieked. "It's ok. All that matters is that you are ok." I nodded my head. My brain was buzzing with questions to ask him like "What just happened?" And "Why did you walk towards me and save me?" And "Shall I get out of here now?!" I ran out of the prom and that was it! I never saw him at another school event again.