Chapter 25: Another Event!!

Juliet
I was ready for another event. It was a summer dance and I looked beautiful. My dress explained it all. I was wearing a pink dress with three pink roses on my chest. I wore my locket. My hair was in a bun. I had red lipstick on and black eyeliner. I wore purple earrings that dangles from my ears to my shoulders.

I was looking around the party/event room and I saw that girls wore porcelain-like dresses and handsome boys in smart suits but I saw a familiar face. He was walking towards me and looked like he wouldn't stop. The balcony had been repaired and fixed after the last time when it broke. I bumped into the fixed vase and it smashed again this time in smaller pieces. I dropped some money at the vase to pay extra for the repairs. I grabbed the balcony the same way I did before. It broke. Again. Typical. I fell backwards and screamed and actually thought that it was the end of the line for me. But it wasn't because the boy ran over to me and grabbed my hand. Time slowed down and I grabbed his hands with my right hand. I then grabbed another edge of the balcony to support me up. But did it work? Nah of course not. I fell backwards again he pulled me up and I then fell beside him and we stared at each other. More another time. To be continued...