Delivery Guy

Lily steps out of the shower as she wraps her towel around her drenched body. She sways along to the music that's blasting at the counter near the sink. She dries her hair watching herself dance in the mirror.

The next song plays. She hears Selena Gomez's seductive voice sing the verse for Fetish. She places the blower on the counter and pauses. Suddenly, Lily feels intimate.

It's been a while since I've had 'me' time, She thought.

Her parents are at work and her brother's at his friend's house until the weekend. It's a great opportunity to dance around the house.

I've seen people do that. I'd love to do that.

Lily takes her oversized shirt and drapes it over her and steps out of the bathroom without panties. She bites on her lower lip and looks around the hallway.

Lily takes her phone and plugs it into the speakers. She blasts it on maximum volume and starts swaying seductively, watching her own reflection in the mirror at the hallway. Lily closes her eyes and just starts dancing without the idea of how she looks. She doesn't care. She keeps dancing. Lily anticipates the chorus and slides into the living room, dragging her hands along her curves, from her thighs and up to her neck. She keeps her eyes closed and mouths the song.

Suddenly, a loud ding startles Lily and she looses her balance, hitting herself on the edge of the table beside her. She winces in pain and tries to shake it off as she hurries to the door.

"Delivery for Lily?" she hears a guy's voice at her doorstep,

"Shit!" she curses under her breath and runs until she reaches for the knob, "shit-shit"

As Lily opens the door, she's greeted by a guy carrying a box of pizza. She's caught off guard and quickly notices his white polo shirt and cute, warm smile turn into a nervous gaze,

"Hi, for Lily, yes," She says trying to break the awkward silence,

The guy swallows his nervousness and tries to keep his cool. Lily tries to smile faintly as she takes the pizza box from him,

The delivery guy notices her hand and asks if she's okay,

"Yes why--"

"Y-your hand is bleeding," he states making Lily glance down at her hand and notices it is indeed bleeding, her eyes widen,

"Oh my God,"

"Do-do you need help?"

"Oh no, I-I'm okay, I just hit myself at the thing..." Lily stutters as she points nowhere inside her house. She pauses and nods,

The guy nods with her, trying to look away,

"Oh." Lily suddenly snaps, "Oh--the payment, oh my gosh, hold on, I'm so sorry--" Lily suddenly runs to the living room, leaving the door wide open, allowing the delivery guy to see her walk away from him. 

He tries to look away but his eyes always end up taking a glimpse of Lily's rear, completely obvious under her oversized shirt. He tries to remove from his mind the image of her full breasts visible as well the moment she opened the door for him.

He feels himself harden and quickly fixes her pants before she could return.

As Lily finally takes her wallet from the other room, she passes by the mirror and realizes she isn't wearing underwear under hear blue oversized shirt. She stands frozen realizing her mistake, she turns red and bites hard on her lower lip,

"OH MY FUCKING G--" She covers her mouth and tries not to scream loud, pulling on her hair and looking down at her clothes,

She leans against the door before heading outside and thinks to herself, hearing Fetish play on repeat from the living room,