t w o

❝offering a virgin to satan❞

-

for some known reason, I was excited to go to school the next day - which was rare. since i wanted to get an ice coffee to start the day, I made it to school quite early. automatically, I made my way to the quad area a couple feet away from the parking lot. I spotted my friends in our usual morning meet up, "someone's in a good mood this morning," I embraced my friends before taking a seat on the bench beneath the tree. frequent hellos were bid from ongoing students whom recognized us. we know that we're not the most "popular" kids in school, but for some odd reason there was a lot of students who loved to talk to us.

Whilst we talked about after school plans, justice gave me a hard nudge to my ribcage, making me jump. "justice you know I'm f.ucking ticklish," an oblivious scoff left his lips before discreetly pointing over to where the loud roaring of an engine came from.

it was harry. I wouldn't have recognized him if it wasn't for his distinctive tattoos and signature trademark Chelsea boots. thunderous rumble and the crackling of the straight pipes enveloped the entire parking lot. the vroom of the engine deepened until the wind died it down.

(A/N: i thought I would include an image of harry)

the smell of gasoline fumes ignited my nostrils and the crunched leaves fell at my feet

the smell of gasoline fumes ignited my nostrils and the crunched leaves fell at my feet. a heat wave blooms my cheeks as he parks his motorbike a couple feet away from us. my heart began to beat faster then before and I felt the sudden need to fix my posture. my friends noticed my change of aura and snickered beside me.

a pair of tinted sunglasses and a shiny black helmet made it hard to take in his features. His eyes landed on our direction, a keen smirk forming on his lips. "Look who has an interest in you," an all too familiar nose picking look on Monique's face as she said this. Harry donned a dark grey knitted sweatshirt- due to the weather, black skinny jeans, ivy brown Chelsea boots, and a pair of brown gloves. not soon after, he was surrounded by his usual group of friends. "looks like his d!ck is getting hard," Taylor said. I assumed he heard Taylor's filthy words, because he stared at us for an amusingly five seconds before going joining the others in laughter.

"what a bitchacho," I said.

。・゜✧ु later ゜・。

lunchtime came, last nights occupation of frat partying dismayed me from my first homework assignment. I could've swore I jotted down a reminder in my calendar but somehow I never received the notification. since the others went out of the school to get us some food, Conan joined me. although, he did leave minutes later to go on a library computer. some commotion to my left was a little to loud for my liking, so being the nosy brat I am went to take a look for myself.