Chapter 3: Routine practice and an unconscious Louis

[A/N: Sorry for the wait and the girl who plays Moni (^.^)]

Liam Payne

The dancers were nothing like I thought. Yeah, they were hot but I thought the female ones would be stuck up bitches or something. All of them are different, even from each other. Like, Infinity would be the loud and carefree one, Mona would be the crazy one and Moni is the responsible one.

And Louis and Zayn were like brothers I never had. Even the fact Louis is older than me annoyed me though I learned to love it. But it still annoys the hell out of me though...he's just so short and I'm tall... But man he hits hard.

He punched the guy who tried to flirt with Mona... Something's fishy, and it ain't Niall's fish and chips...

It's been two weeks since our meet up in Floyd's and now we were in the studio learning the routine with our choreographer, Anissa Ruelle who likes to be called Ann. She's the same age as the girls and they seemed to know each other before.

And there is Ed Sheeran, who's also gonna be dancing but we met him earlier today only. He's a ginger and like has more tattoos than Zayn and that's saying something.

"Alright! Dancers, this is the last one for today! Get in your places!" Ann is friendly most of the time but she's serious with her business.

[Okay, play the video down here The blonde girl is Infinity, the short girl is Mona, the long girl is Moni, the guy who dances with Mona later on is Louis, the last guy is Zayn and the stunt guy is Ed]

"Good work guys! But Infinity and Ed still has to work on their stunts and well girls, harmonize a bit. Zayn you seem off, go and get some sleep man, Louis you have to concentrate on Mona while your solo, Moni a bit if work with your foot will be okay and damn Niall! Stop bringing food to my studio! Liam your work is great since you don't have much dancing" Ann finished her lecture.

"It ain't my fault you keep these practices on lunch time!" Niall protested

Ann sighed, "Dude, you're not the one dancing your ass off. Go out to a McDonald's and eat it there" she said pointing to the door.

Niall let out an 'Oh' and nodded.

The lads and the girls were panting, drinking water with a towel in each one's hands.