Waking

"Wow it's so nice here," Jimin said with amazement as they got to the huge house that sat by the ocean.

"Me and Namjoon use to come up here all the time during the summer when he released the first Oiram game," Yoongi said with a small smile.

"Yeah, I bought this place awhile back acctually," Namjoon said as he dropped some bags on the floor.

"I think I should get first dibs on a room cause I'm alone," Hoseok said dragging his suitcase.

"I was going to give you the basement," Namjoon said.

"The basement?" Hoseok asked with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, it's finished," Namjoon said walking over to a door that had stairs. "Come on."

Hoseok made his way over to Namjoon who lead him down stairs.

The basement was carpeted, had a leather couch and a flat screen t.v. There was another door that lead to a small bed room.

"I'll take the basement," Hoseok said with a smile.

"Okay," Namjoon said simply and made his way back upstairs.

"Kookie look. It's a boat!" Taehyung exclaimed, looking outside the huge window in the living room.

"That's a big boat," Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"It's my boat," Namjoon said coming up behind them.

"Can we go on it hyung?" Taehyung asked. "Please!"

"Yeah, sure we can go on it," Namjoon said with a smile. "Why don't I show you guys where your room will be."

"Okay," Taehyung said happily and followed Namjoon, picking up their bags.

"Where did Jimin and Yoongi go?" Namjoon asked as he walked up stairs.

"They went to their room already," Jungkook answered.

"Oh," Namjoon said simply.

Namjoon opened a door upstairs and showed Jungkook and Taehyung where their room would be. It was a decent size, with a king sized bed.

"Bed!" Taehyung exclaimed and jumped on the bed.

"Where did Jin run off to?" Namjoon asked himself, as he left Taehyung and Jungkook alone in their room.

Namjoon went out to the little deck that over looked the water. He saw Jin by the large rocks on the sand. He ran down the stairs and went over to him.

"Jin! What are you doing?" Namjoon asked, looking down at the boy who was crouched down, looking at something in the rocks.

"I saw a crab," Jin said pointing at the rocks.

Namjoon crouched down next to him and looked in the rocks.

"I don't see anything," Namjoon said.

Jin lifted up a small rock and out crawled about ten small crabs.

"Crabs!" Namjoon exclaimed with joy. "They're so cute."

"Not as cute as me," Jin said with a smile and stuck out his tongue.

"That's true," Namjoon said and gave Jin a small kiss.

"Hey! Are we going on that boat or what?" Taehyung yelled from the deck.

"Yeah! Come down!" Namjoon yelled standing up.

He looked down at Jin and pulled him up off the ground.

"I love you," Namjoon said to him.

"I love you too master," Jin said with a small smile.

-