Chapter 13

As Asha entered the church, she crushed whatever robots got in her way.

"Romanoff?" Tony said. "You and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini.'"

"Don't make it weird," Asha groaned.

"Relax, Shell-head," Natasha replied. "Not all of us can fly."

A few moments later, Natasha showed up in a truck. Asha smiled and ran to her, wrapping her mother in a giant hug. Natasha hugged her back.

"I'm so glad you're safe," she whispered to her daughter. Asha glanced around for Zola but did not see her. Asha guessed that she was using her powers to hide so she could get the element of surprise on the Ultron bots. Natasha looked up at Tony. "What's the drill?"

"This is the drill," he replied, pointing to the Vibranium core. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

As Hulk showed up and joined them, Ultron flew towards the church.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouted to him.

Ultron stopped and raised his hand. A moment later, Ultron bots swarmed to their leader.

"You had to ask," Steve muttered to Thor.

"This is the best I can do," Ultron said. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?

"Well," Tony replied, "like the old man said. Together."

Hulk roared and the Ultron bots ran forward. The army of metal came towards the church from all directions. The Avengers circled around the core to protect it. As the machines came their way, the heroes worked together to destroy them.

Asha flew into the air and started crushing the robots that flew around her. Any robot that came her way was destroyed, either by her or by one of her teammates. One Ultron bot body slammed her, knocking her into the wall. Asha groaned as she got up. Pietro ran around her, destroying the robots trying to get to her.

"Thanks, Pietro," she said to him.

"No problem, Липовый (foxy)."

Asha groaned but continued to fight. Glancing up, she saw Ultron fly into the church and fight with Vision.

"Tony! Thor!" Asha called, directing their attention to their new ally.

The two flew after Vision and the three shot blasts of energy and electricity at Ultron. As they finished and Ultron began talking, Hulk ran and punched the robot away.

"They're trying to leave the city," Thor said.

"We can't let them," Tony replied. "Not even one. Rhodey."

Asha couldn't help but chuckle when she saw Vision fly off to help Rhodey. Thor, Tony, and Hulk all left to continue the fight. Asha chuckled ever so slightly as a song suddenly came to mind. She looked to the remaining Avengers.

"Is it bad that I have 'I'll Make a Man Out of You' playing in my head right now?" she questioned. "I keep singing, Let's get down to business to defeat ULTRON!"

The others chuckled.

"We gotta move out," Steve told them a moment later. "Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you."

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

"I'll protect it." Asha looked up at Wanda. "It's my job."

"Nat," Clint said. "This way."