Final Note

This will be the final note/chapter on this story. I will not be continuing it anymore. When I first started this story I thought that no one was ever going to read it and that I was probably wasting my time by writing it. But then it got a few reads and I decided t continue it, and hey,  I was having fun anyways. The more I wrote the more reads I seemed to be getting, hell, I'm still getting reads and there hasn't been a proper update in ages. I  would love to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for reading this story. I really appreciate all the support I've gotten for this one and I will always keep it close to my heart, but with this being said, I believe it's time to end this book here and stop making you guys wait for another chapter that willl never come. 

When I decided to take a break on this story, it was only supposed to be for a short while, but then it went on much longer than planned and I forgot about this entirely. I cannot remember the direction I was going with this story or what my endgame really was. I know that some of you have been waiting for a long time for an update and that is exactly why I decided it would be best to end things here. I would hate to update this story and leave you guys with some kind of garbage chapter. 

Again, I appreciate all of you who have read this story and enjoyed it enough to vote on it or save it to your library. This will be the final posting on this story. I'm not finishing it, but I will leave it up for those of you who wish to read it despite its not being finished. 

Hopefully in the near future I will find time to start another story that is similar or perhaps completely different. If you liked my writing or are just curious what the next story could be, please follow me if you are not already. If you have ideas for a new story that you would like me to write or consider please tell me about it in the comments section or message me. I would love to hear from you guys! This has been a long ride and part of me is sad to see it go, but another part is relieved that I won't be making you guys sit around and wait anymore.

Thank you all and goodbye for now! 

(P.S. if you read this please vote or comment, I would like to know that you guys are actually seeing this)