new girl

You are the new girl in school. You were so nervous. You were on the bus going to school. You were sat next to the window. You had your headphones on trying to block out all the noice. Everyone had to sit next to someone. You had a boy. You and him havent talked at all. You were just looking out the window. You feel like someone was watching you. You looked around and saw the guy staring at you. You had on a (f/c) hoodie on trying to hide all the scarrs and the cat ears. You know people will pick on you for being neko. You had some black leggings.

*time skip 5 mins*

(Y/N) P.O.V

I let down my hood to let my ears go. As soon as i did that people were looking at me. I started to panick so i started to walk quicker. I felt someone grab my tail. I squiled a bit. I were scared but atleast nobody knews whats under the sleeves. He grabed my ear and whisper. 'Curiosity killed the cat.' It sent shivers fown my spine. I tried pulling away but he had a good grip. I was looking at all the people watching me. My eyes started tearing up. I just wanted a new life. I guess thats not gonna happen.

??? P.O.V

I watched her as she ran int the girls bathroom. I felt bad but i couldn't help her.

Hope you enjoyed this part. I love creepypasta fanfics so i loved writing it.
Bye guys