Chapter 6: Ill never let you down, I'll come back for you

Cameron's POV

All of the sudden I hear crying from Maya's hospital bed room. Probably dad torturing her again.
"Cameron? This is our chance to escape!" Monique nudged me.
"Your right but, wouldn't he notice that we're gone? Wait, what about Maya?"
"Luckily the precinct is right down the block! We'll make it there in time. Plus, your Dad is always leaving the house to buy drugs! We could take that chance to sneak in get Maya and leave!"
"Okay let's go!!" We quickly ran out the hospital. In the distance we heard my Dad yell "Where are they?!!!"
"Hurry!" Monique said. When we got in we saw a man at the front desk.
"Hi." Monique started
"I was kidnapped by a man this morning. Apparently he's been abusing his kids" Monique continued as she pointed at me.
"And he's at the hosp-" Monique got cut off by somebody calling her name.
"MONIQUE!!!" I turn around to see two older versions of Monique. That must be her sister and mom. I could tell because they all look so much alike.
"Oh my god! Mom,Tayzia!!"
Monique ran into their arms crying.
"Sweet heart I've been so worried about you!" Her mom said. As they started talking I smiled at how happy Monique was.
"Oh I completely forgot. Mom this is Cameron. Cameron this is my older sister Tayzia. Tay this is Cameron." I have to admit Tayzia was cute but Monique's cuter.
"Nice to meet you Cameron. Call me Curissa." I shook their moms hand and Tayzia's hand.
"If you don't Mind me asking how did you meet Mo?" Tayzia asked.
"Well...My abusive father kidnapped her. My sister attempted suicide so, we ended up at the hospital. Monique realized that the precinct was down the corner so we ran hear to report my father."
"Mom what are you doing here?" Mo asked
"Sweetie we are here to report your father..." Monique looked relieved
"Finally..." We all chuckled at Monique's reaction. I pulled Monique to the side.
"Hey" I started
"Hi" She chuckled
"Why is Curissa reporting you dad?" She look down with sadness in her eyes. Soon enough I corrected myself.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you th-" Monique cut me off.
"Yeah,No it's fine! Ummm...My fathers been abusing Tayzia and I ever since we were 4 He has been abusing us verbally and physically..." She stated crying. When I saw her crying I instantly started to cry with her.
"Why would your dad want to abuse such a beautiful girl like you?"
"I don't know. Why would your dad want to abuse a Freckled God like you?" She chuckled as I went into a hug. Love struck I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her for head.
"Hey guys. My mom and I were wondering if Cameron would want to stay with us for a while..." Tayzia asked with hope. My eyes immediately lit up at that offer.
"Thank Youuuu, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!" I hugged Tayzia and Curissa.
"But what about dad?" Monique asked
"We got that covered" Curissa said
A few minutes later a middle aged man that looks just like Tayzia and Monique walked in with hand cuffs.
"Bye Dad" Monique and Tayzia said in unison. As Curissa threw her wedding ring on the floor.
"Later Adam..." She said