Day 2 | Part 1

Kyoya's POV
I woke up late Tuesday morning. "Oh god... I have to get ready for school! I'm already late!" I exclaimed leaping out of bed and getting dressed. "Bye everyone!" I yelled slamming the front door and hopping into the limo. I decided to call Tamaki for the plan for the club today.
"Tamaki?" I asked. "No it's Y/N , how can I help you?" "Oh Y/N ! It's Kyoya." I said. I heard her nervously squeal. "She's so cute... " I mumbled. "W-What?!" She said in a squeaky tone.
"N-Nothing!" I said, I felt a bit of pink come to my face. No one has made me feel this way before, I think I'm in love. "W-Well... I'll put T-Tamaki~Senpai on... b-bye!" She said. "Wait!" I yelled into the phone. "Meet me later, in front of the middle school building. I wanna tell you something." I said. "O-O-Ok!" She stuttered. I hung up and totally forgot about Tamaki. I flopped back into the seat and said, "How can one person make me so excited..."

-After School-
Y/N's POV
"Chika I have to go!" I said trying to push him off of me, but he is much stronger than me so... it was kinda a lost cause. "Tell me where your going!" He said gripping my arm tighter. "Can we do this later?" I asked. We were in the Dojo and he had just started class when I entered to grab my bag.
"Tell me where your going! I worry about you... specifically after yesterday..." Chika exclaimed letting go of my arm. "I'm meeting Kyoya outside the school." I said rubbing my arm. "Leaving now BYE." I said, "WAIT-" "BYE!" I exclaimed leaving.

Chika's POV
I trembled with annoyance as Y/N left. I heard the class laughing behind me, "DROP AND GIVE ME 100 OR SPAR AGAINST ME!!" I angrily yelled as the whole class dropped to the ground and starting doing push-ups.

Kyoya's POV
I saw Y/N standing outside the middle school waiting for me. "Y/N!" I exclaimed. I saw her turn slightly pink. "W-What's up?" She said putting her phone away. I walked over to her and stood over her. She turned a bright pink and tried to step back. But I had my hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer. She squeaked, I picked her up so her face was equal to mine. "Would it be moving too fast if I were to say I think you're really cute?" I asked as I held her in place
"No! I-I don't know... NO!" She said. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her, and she kissed back. I put her down on the ground, "Be my girlfriend Y/N." I said taking her hand. "O-ok!" She smiled. "Here, let's go out for a date. Right now." I said. She blushed and nodded her head.

(A/N) GAHAGAHAGAHYVSJS THIS PROGRESSED SO QUICKLY OMLLLL
-Edit 6/23/18