#6; Headcannons

He Needs You
Reader is 12

Viktor; Russia
"Maybe you should go to your auntie's."
Being a Braginsky is hard work. Sometimes Viktor will send you off to Natasha or Katia when he's feeling depressed. He thinks he can't help you in any way. If you want to get him out of this, ask him for help. Remind him you need him.

Klaus; Prussia
"I'm not really good enough for him.."
On one hand, you have the cool but lazy uncle. The other, you have the worrisome dad. Your father is constantly anxious about how good of a dad he is. Often, you will hear him say to Lutz, "he doesn't deserve me..." or something along those lines. The best way to deal with this is telling him that you love and need him.

François; France
"Poor kid.."
Having a dad who's either high or drunk 74% of the time is hard, especially with the child protective services constantly looking over your shoulder. You will catch François sitting on his bed with his head in his hands after their visits, muttering about how they should just take you away, and that he's slowly killing both of you. Don't approach him directly, but stand up for yourself and him against the child protective services, saying how amazing of a dad he is.

Markell; Denmark
"What am I doing...?"
The Dane will always try his hardest, but sometimes he just cannot work up enough courage or motivation to leave his room. Sometimes you will need to cook dinner for yourself, but other times, remember to ask him for help, for him to read a story or help with homework. It'll get him doing something and make him feel better.