Opening

"I will always love you, just remember that. This isnt goodbye."

Mals POV

I placed my bag on my old bed and took a deep breath in. "I can't believe I'm back." I whispered to myself. Everything was right where I left it. I sighed and started to unpack my bag. I was almost done, when I got to the bottom. I forgot that I packed these red pieces of clothing. I placed the whole bag under my bed. Memories hit me hard, but I tried to forget about them. 

"Hey, you ready for the ball?" Evie said as she came in. I smiled at her lightly, sadness coming over me. "Of course, I just need to change, give me a sec?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded as she closed the door. I grabbed that bag that moments ago, I placed under my bed and opened it. I grabbed out my favorite  black leather band. I placed it on my wrist and took a deep breath. I remembered every single word he said when he gave me this. Tears ran down my face. "You can do this Mal. You do it for him." I said to myself. 

I put on my long purple gown and my heels. I looked in the mirror. "this is who I'm suppose to be" 

A/N

So hello friends, my name is Tyler and i use to write on WattPad awhile back and decied to start of up a new account. So this is my first new story. I hope you like it

Edited 1